Ebay HID for 48.50! Maybe, Just Maybe Not a Scam. SCAM

No video since my iphone was dead, but it was definitely a scam. It came in a tiny envelope maybe 4 inches for 5 inches. But check out my new light!!!

Somehow I doubt I even got a genuine columbia light. :P Time to call up paypal.

It could have been a genuine mistake by the seller. He could have meant to scam you with a real Columbia light.

What kind of throw? How many kcd? Lumens? Beamshots?

I never actually turned it on until now... It doesn't come with batteries.

lolzz

Nobody got it right… haha. Keychain HID, who’d have thought they made it possible.

LOL… that’s a very expensive keychain light

Wow. Read all the posts. Key hail light
Who is the seller? Black list…

I got eyelash extensions in the package that was supposed to be my HID. As yet Paypal is still reviewing my claim, it’s been a month. Haven’t been able to look at ebay the same since :frowning:
Don’t gamble on the long shots

Well, I just got my refund. So now let's go find another cheap HID light. ;)

Photos please… with you wearing them. I bet they’re just darling. :wink:

do i smell a mini green HID giveaway coming soon??? :crown:

I really hate to add fuel to the flame buuuttt… if it sounds too good….you know the rest…
Thanks scaru for sharing the pic of that super deluxe light they sent you and thank you for taking it in stride and having a great sense of humour considering all the flap and flac.

You were so right from the get go

reason for editing: spelling and 4 words added.

I knew it was most likely a scam, but I really wanted a cheap HID light. ;)

I have a POB and I can tell you that the 35W ballast can be pushed al the way out to 48 drive watts but you have to defeat the potting compound the circuit board is layered in.
Off topic, yes…but salient info non the less.
What say you scaru?

atleast he sends you something, next would be about 5k worth of cash and he is kicking his heels up in the bahamas photo postcard lol.

mine wasnt a scam but i bought 1of those cheap 2 bay 18650 wall charger guess what buyincoins sented me ? 20x of it lol

Luckily PayPal is stepping up to these Rice munchin maggots.
We both seem to like fishin’ just to see what we may be able to land in a special auction. I would have been really the, color of your cool Columbia HID, with envy, had it been a 85W HID.
Cheers

that is one awesome keychain light you got there :bigsmile:

scaru,

That’s the worlds smallest HID light that I have seen. :bigsmile:

Now let’s do this one right this time.

I was thinking what if (I say what if) scaru really received the hid light and decided to open a case and say the seller sent him sweets? I guess scaru will still win