Emisar D3AA is available now

Make sure you clean all contacts with alcohol and retest. From my experience, sometimes thread grease can get on contacts and makes a huge difference in output.

Are you comparing at double-click from off (top of the ramp on D4, 5A for KR4 which should be significantly higher) or on (full turbo)?

Price? Hopefully not more than $120.

Yes, that is correct.

The reflector is specially made for SBT90.2 LED to gain better beam pattern and forcus

Hank are you using the MT-G2 26mm MCPCB or did you make one for the SBT90.2?

If so will you be selling these boards and maybe the emitters?

Awesome! Iā€™ll take one in dark brown the moment itā€™s for sale, thanks Hank!

The MCPCB is 32mm, specially made for SBT90.2 LED, yes, we can
sell the MCPCB & LED is you need it.

Perfect! :+1:

Iā€™m in for 3x32mm boards with the LEDā€™s Thanks for doing this!!!

Sweet! I will be ordering one! What flux bin the emitter is?

Hank, would you recommend Samsung 30T or Samsung 40T for SBT90.2 led?

ā€œSAā€ flux bin is the highest bin I have seen so far and then there is ā€œRBā€

What we have is ā€œSBā€ bin, 5700K.

Looks like a great light.

Is there a step down? If so what kind? If it is thermal what is the temp. setting?

My NI40 w/ SBT90 G2[modded FET driver w/ No step down] gets about 12 good minutes on max with a Aspire 4300 26650. Depending on which 21700 is used it will be close to that.

Thanks

s.when will it be available on your website?

Sweet! Thatā€™s the highest Iā€™ve seen yet.

Itā€™s anduril tailored firmware, the defult temperature setting is 55C.
Itā€™s already for sale now, the order will be shipped before May, 12 due to the Labor Day holiday.

OKā€¦will check them outā€¦ just sent you a PMā€¦

Thank you. I did not see the SBT90 option in the drop down box 30 minutes ago! My eyes are bad or it was just added!

Does Anduril have the ability to DISABLE step down like Narsil?

Yes, itā€™s already in stock now, it will be shipped around May, 12 due to the Labor Day holiday.

You can set the thermal limit very high, but I donā€™t think you can completely disable the throttling in Anduril without modifying the code.