Emisar D3AA is available now

KR1 = D1.

KR1S = D1S ? ? ?
Noctigon K1 not a substitute for previous

Should probably read the post Dekzter was quoting……

Same!

Thank you. I feel like half of the posts on this page are mixing up K1/KR1 and D1/D1S and none of them make any sense.

Whatever older models these replace, I hope the KR1 still throws the claimed 600 + meters. D1 didn’t throw anywhere this far. I just ordered kr1 and I’ll be broken hearted if it can’t outhrow my fireflies E01 w/ Osram

No. Dekzter did not see, did not understand that Juslearnin only typo, K1 instead of KR1, understandable error.
Dekzter should not have corrected him. Not in that way
He was able to warn him Will you say KR1 and not K1?

The D1 in the xpl variant produces roughly the same cd the KR1 does, as for the W1 and W2 claims I trust hank and believe that the spec claimed will be within 5% difference in home tests by users.

Yes, Sorry, I completely screwed that up.

My question is, the KR1 seems similar to the D1 although throws a little more.

The K1 is much bigger. Is there something coming in between those two? The new D1S replacement?

I would love to have a D1s replacement:
W1
sideswitch
same size
should do about 280Kcd
I would buy 3 or 4.

Hey, is there any coupon for noctigon k1 sbt90.2? is there any goup buy or so?

Generally on emisar and noctigon lights from my experience I haven’t seen any “coupons” for them BUT for the quality and build of the products are priced very well and worth EVERY PENNY.

Don’t feel bad. Lately it’s like someone spilled a bowl of alphabet soup around here.

Next new light will be the XYZ2V6s/m ….

K1 SBT90.2 arrived today! Quick measurements:

30T: 5,100+ lumens at start / 4,900 lumens at 30 seconds
40T: 5,100 lumens at start / 4,700 lumens at 30 seconds (it doesn’t really start dropping until 2 minutes)
50E: 4,600 lumens at start / 4,200 lumens at 30 seconds

30T: 17,100 lux at 5m = 427,500cd = 1,307 meters at 30 seconds

This was done with stock settings on turbo without tweaking any temperature settings using a Texas_Ace lumen tube calibrated with a maukka light.

Good job Hank, everything measures ABOVE spec. Love the dark brown color and the build quality is great.

Hank doesn’t mess around with that kind of thing. He sells them as cheap as he can manage, all the time.

Holy cow! 5,100 lumens is crazy good. My Acebeam K75 is only 4,200 lumens. Seems like Hank really did source a higher flux bin!

Thanks for the data!

Hanky NO Panky ………

(Homey Don’t Play That)

Other manufacturers: Designs a flashlight, no prototypes, no testings, no measurements, immediately take preorders based on theoretical performance figures and ships an unfinished product 3 months later.

Hank: designs a flashlight, develops prototypes, does real world testing and measurements, proceeds with production AND THEN briefly and quietly launches product which is ready to order and ship.

A true gem in this hobby.

What a concept…. :+1:

Thanks for taking your time to do the measurements, and I’m glad to hear that you like it.

[/quote]
Hank doesn’t mess around with that kind of thing. He sells them as cheap as he can manage, all the time.
[/quote]

I l-o-v-e that. No: special club, secret handshake, fleeting codes, discount program to join, points to collect, social media temporary specials, or introductory offers. Just honest prices on great products.

I hope I’m not the only one who can appreciate both Hank’s personal position and professional method.