ENDED! Group Buy

No problemo. Who has the stupid MAP should go bankrupt.

Manker has been banned for me… only if have a very good bargain.

Well it’s kinda WWEFANS fault, he should never expose the seller publicly.

Its ended before its started

some manufacturers have their own MAPpolice (nitecore i am quite sure)

but a lot deals / GB are killed because “someone” told the manufacturer/distributor :expressionless:
-> we really need a part of the forum where only approved members get access

Catch the police.

discussion abou that problem started here

Define the criteria to enter?

100 posts? That encourages 100 ‘good one’ or ’ i like it’ and 1200 variations of that type posts.
Time? So they just sign up and wait. Each day or two sign a up a new account to have plenty in reserve.
The alternative is it becomes a clique membership.

Its all well and good to come up with ideas, its much harder to make them work. You cant look over posts and assume that someone doesnt have much to say as being the MAP Police, or that new members arent legit members looking to get in on a light deal, and sometimes we need them to get its numbers beyond the membership base due to larger minimum buy amounts.

Since Manker agreed to source the BLF special edition A6, maybe they would be amenable to source a BLF special edition of this light? Then the MAP would not apply.

Nice one Manker, after we give you the group buys of the A6,possibly the X6v2 real nice!!!

will never support MANKER again

You effing *ANKERZ!!!

Do we have a Manker representative here on the forum? Who is it?

Yeah, that’s a shame. :expressionless:

Why so much for that tiny little thing? For $150 you can get a big honkin Lumintop SD75 with a XHP70. That group buy is still active.

Amenable, indeed. :slight_smile:

And express shipping included in the price.

Probably has something to do with the excellent styling, coupled with being made in polished Titanium. And I’d rather not have any big honkin lights myself. EDC is easier with small lights.

Too bad :frowning:
Thank you for trying

500 lumens of bling is what I think of it. I like more Spartan lights. Even the SD75 is too fancy for my taste. Ditch the USB power bank stuff and give me a rear switch.

It’s nice to see that I got you to make one more post. :smiley:

This light looks nice, but I wonder why it’s so big for its battery size. 93m x 27mm for a 16340. Comparing it to some similar lights, everything else is smaller:

• Olight S10 Ti: 70mm x 23mm
  • UF-602C: 83mm x 21mm
  • JETBeam RRT01: 80mm x 22mm
  • SWM V11R: 83mm x 23mm
  • Rey’s lovely BLF Ti: 81mm x 25mm
  • Nitecore SRT3: 100mm x 25mm

It’s almost as big as some small 18650 lights:

• Nitecore HC50: 86mm x 32mm
  • CNQG brass 18650: 97mm x 20mm
  • ZL SC62: 96mm x 24mm

re the SD75…

Yeah - Why all the “Stuff” on that?

I just want a bright light. - And am thinking K60.

Thanks,
-Chuck