[Ended]Groupbuy : Utorch UT01 (XP-L , AA & 14500 battery , e-switch etc)

Just ordered one finally! NW for me.

THANKS AGAIN giorgioskok!

Ahh, so you can choose how low is the low, which medium, and how high the high, curious.

Ordered one in NW on saturday 17th - it seems the GB got extended.

pm code please

If not too late, code for NW please.

That looks like a very interesting light. If it is not too late, I would like the code for NW if possible. Thank you.

Order just placed for 1 UT01 in NW. Thanks giorgoskok!

I’d like a code if still active

Placed an order for 1 NW.

Shipping is really slow with International Bridge. I have never used this carrier before… it will definitely be the last!! I live in CA, at this rate I won’t see it till 2017, if I am lucky. If you guys have a choice don’t use International Bridge. I am going out of town for a week christmas afternoon, I was hoping to get it by then.

Oh FWIW, I have a Manker E11 on order too in NW, that should be here tomorrow. I will compare the two directly…. if my Utorch ever gets here.

I think some of us (or maybe it’s just me!) are having difficulty understanding those programming steps. I’ll try to clarify the wording (but note that I’m just guessing, since I haven’t received my light yet. Can someone verify/complete these revised instructions please):

1) Turn on the flashlight, switch to the highest mode, and turn off the light.
2) Press and hold the switch. The light will turn on in the highest mode, and blink twice after 7-8 seconds.
3) After it blinks twice, release the switch and double-click. The light will enter strobe, beacon etc and a constant current output level & regular modes. (can’t figure out what this is supposed to mean)
4) Now use a single (short) click to turn on the light in the lowest mode.
5) The light will ramp through 3 different output levels. When the ramping reaches the output level you would like to select for that mode, use a single click to select that output level and proceed to the next higher mode.
6) Repeat step 5 for all the modes. After you’ve programmed strobe mode, turn off the light with a “long” click.

Do you have the light in your hands peteybaby ? Because if you have it (and you follow the steps) you will understand what you need to do .

When you complete step 3 it will enter strobe . With single clicks , navigate until you reach the lowest mode . That’s all .

About step 6 : I said that when you program all regular modes it will enter strobe , so you can turn off the light . i didn’t said something about programming strobe mode .

Well, it could be worse. I got a UPS Smart Post tracking number for my UT01 order a week ago. The shipment originates out of CA and has been stuck at shipping label created since. :frowning:

Currently in Netherlands Surface Post ‘twilight zone’ here.
I’m getting to the point (especially with the holidays) of not expecting anything given that I don’t understand the concept of how we’ve possibly allowed shipping to become this inexpensive from overseas to the U.S. in the first place.

Non-uniformed/no external I.D. visible “U.S. Postal Service employees” driving unmarked vehicles literally throwing stuff at your front door?

I give up. :person_facepalming:

Please PM me a code for the NW version.

Thank you.

Unless I’m missing something, GB doesn’t tell you the name of the shipping company in advance when you pay for faster shipping. I was hoping it was going to be DHL but mine got shipped with International Bridge as well. It only arrived at IB in HUNSTVILLE AL yesterday so I’m pretty sure I won’t see it until 2017.

Ordered 1 NW, thanks again :slight_smile:

Guess what? Mine arrived some time last night. So I suspect the International Bridge tracker is really off. Little over 2 weeks shipping once registered at the origin.

Light looks and works great, no complaints. Sucker is crazy bright too, for something just a little bigger than my pinky finger.

I also have a Manker E11 incoming later today. I will be posting a comparison in the AA/14500 forum. I strongly suspect they are the same light, coming from the same OEM builder. I also question who really owns the design rights to this light, Manker, Utorch or the OEM. Is it really an open source design, developed by the OEM who brands it however one wants?

Heres the Utorch driver…

My last two orders this month took 10 days from GB to my door. This was with International Bridge.