ENEDED

I’m still interested in 2 hosts.
Boring out is not a problem, I have the first tool that Jubeldum linked. Works fantastic and is easy to use.

Why are so few people interested in a 20-30W LED Host?!

$17 add me to the list for 1x please

I’d be interested in 2-3.

how much for the extension tube?

Added.

Awaiting for reply from supplier.

Haha, meanwhile anyone interested in olive green S6 as well?

Or this Brass/ SS

c’mon peoples lets get 50 on this list so the price stays at $17

yes brass for me!!!
Is that the same as the s6? with short reflector & pill 18650 tube?

I’d be interested in an olive S6 host and maybe a brass or SS host depending on price

Found many new(or old) budget lights over the weekends That brass/SS light come in both 18650 and AA version. 18650 version (<$25, 120mm) light has more details, it comes with brass pill, OP reflector, metal button and paracord lanyard. I will not comment on the performance as I am reading straight from their China site.

Another discovery. Reminds me of custom light.

Interested in the S6’s any info on them? Brass pill with threaded driver retaining ring I hope? Would also be interested in the Blue and Black colors too!! I would like to mix the colors up, black and blue and olive and black would look cool! :wink:

I'd be interested in one (light in the O.P.) with extension tube.

-Garry

I recommended 7 models to vendor just now. Let see which one can they provide us. We will talk about price later.

Hope RMM will have new stocks for their spacers by the time.

Black version can be found in almost all our familiar stores (including US ones) right now.

Added.

+1 for me include extension tube :slight_smile:

Freeme I would be interested in the Olive drab S6s. I'd be a lot more interested if the batch color leaned more toward the dark drab of a surefire. I think I could sell a lot more of them that way.

I`m also interested in that olive green light - how much (approx) for that, and do triple xp-g2 fit?

Not quite SF greyish green as there is more hint of yellow. This was submitted by one of their buyer.

Host should be under $10, just like the black version in market right now. If I am not wrong S6 has similar measurement as S2. For triple setup, RMM's spacers should work with it.

https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/24629 Note: S6 only support unprotected 18650!

We will probably need to pester them to do another run for it. It will be even better if we have a volunteer for making us a custom spacer.

The more I see that olive S6 the more I like it. A Desert sand color would be awesome too.

The S6 is my favorite of the Convoy tubes, and the parts are all the same size as the S2 and S5.

Maybe it needs it’s own thread

I am sucker for army green, grey and sand colors too. I will create separate threads once vendor confirm stocking them up. That particular supplier has over 200k ratings. Getting stocks from them should not be much a problem (fingers crossed).

This is my other favorite. "Roche" F8.

Interested in 1 host, and that olive S6 looks great too

List updated. Olive S6 looks really promising, hope they will be in stock soon.