ENEDED

Actually I just wished to know why BG ships so fast but writes on its web page “expected to ship after November 30 2017”

Sorry for noob question, how do I get the coupon? I want to buy one :slight_smile:

Coupon deal is not allowed for promo item. You can get ASTROLUX MF-01 now at $79.50 (valid till Nov 26) /// LINK .

I received the MF01 in time for the weekend, it’s awesome!!! :sunglasses: My first proper big light! Big thanks to the BLF crew! :+1: hmmm… next one to get MT03 XHP70.2?

IMO, MF01 and MT03 II 70.2 can be regarded as same flashlight class. Why not wait for MF03 or MF04 (2018)?

good advice. i’ll save up for them. :wink:

INTerested

See post #2143

:THUMBS-UP: #2143

$67.92, not $79.50

Are you sure you’re not confusing Euro’s with Dollars?

US$79.50 = EURO€67.92

:person_facepalming:

They are pretty similar as far as size and output. The big difference is the light shape coming out. The reflector light has much brighter spill which some people prefer over the TIR lens light. It’s a matter of personal preference.

Is boosting drive better than buck drive?

Coupon is valid again.

I finally got lexel’s TA narsil driver working and i must say it is nice . I bypassed all the springs on carrier and with a fresh set of vtc6’s got 15800 lumens with 15300 @30s.

15800 lumens with which LED’s?

Nichia 219c

Holy Moses! I too have one of his drivers and have yet to solder it up. Looking forward to seeing all that light for myself.

Spring on driver wasn’t doing right so i changed it to one of those like in a d4. Ihad to scrape off some mask to get it to fit.I got 16900 at turn on.