ENEDED

This format should work also with your own local post tracking service if it exist.
In case this code is correct “BE” part means that shipment went into tracking system via Belgium post office not China. Any luck with Track your shipment maybe?

Thanks. Got TrackChecker bookmarked. Let’s see how that works. Basically I’m using 17track, and whether it works or not, it’s not going to make my parcel arrive sooner or later anyway… My MF01 also disappeared from the radar, hehe. We’ll see.

With TrackChecker PC and Mobile apps when you add the tracks you can choose Postal Services tab if it will not find the carrier automatically and try finding using like `BE` code in a search field to see the options.

TrackChecker info page shows that BE could be number 078 be Belgian Post (be)
Supported services - TrackChecker (en)
http://www.trackchecker.net/info/supported_servs

Already checked yesterday - and today too - same result.
judging by the fact that 17track cache have an information about package (and delivers this information when can’t connect to Belgium Post), looks like it is a problem in bppost.

These aren’t tracking services.
They just read data out of several tracking services. Most of the time they work, but not necessary accurate or even real. Some chinese semi private tracking services with strange internationally non standardized tracking format show that package already reached destination while in fact didn’t and no one can check or tell you what’s going on until package arrive.

I doubt that’s really problem from belgium post side. I bet that it’s repacking or something there. There’s no way that package sent by china post would have belgium tracking number directly from china. Who know’s what agreements those chinese companies have … but I am sure that either tracking or package on your front door will reappear again.

Even TrackChecker won`t find all the tracking codes automatically right away so it may take some manual tweaking to find and add the carrier after adding the tracking code.To do this try finding carriers using the Postal Services tab.

Why I was mentioned all this is that so many complain that their tracking codes are not working or are plain wrong so that their parcels are not found and contact support before taking 2 minutes to try maybe better tracking apps instead waiting for 2 days getting answers from support.

It’s not like support can tell you any more as they are clueless where package with those semi private non standartized tracking codes really is. Usually you get response like “can you wait a bit longer, please” and this is it.
Now I am not talking about FreeMagenta tracking code above as it seems proper belgium post international tracking code, but those gearbest-like “LVS1376000000000000” tracking codes are more or less useless when something bad happens to shipment or in case of unpredicted delay.
There wouldn’t be so many complains if companies would send shipments via proper tracking service visible via international tracking systems on both sides (sending and delivering service).

Well if TrackChecker won`t find something and isn’t pretty accurate I haven’t found better all-round options.
Of course the read data itself have to be accurate at the first place before any apps or tracking services can track it properly.
TrackChecker has found and as accurately tracked as realistically can be expected all things considered all my GB,BG,AliExpress,eBay etc. shipments when tracking codes were given.

Yes,did not mean that support would actually know any better concerning tracking.
These something like `NL123456789` from GB kind of tracking codes has been hard to find and many times they belong to Sky56 delivery service. Not otherwise sure what you mean by `LVS` code as I have never got or seen one of those.

Maybe I should emphasize exception in my writings above. Some carriers which control shipment from beginning to the end by themself (ie. DHL) don’t need international standardized tracking number format to be accurate. They have their own tracking system.
But in most other cases (ie. registered shipment sent by China post and delivered to your home by your local post) should have “2 letters + 9 numbers + country code” to be properly internationally tracked and visible also to your local post.

Your example of “NL123456789” tracking code isn’t in international format. But “AA123456789GB” sent from UK via Royal Mail should be tracked by every international post and most online tracking services (ie. from British Royal Mail side as sender and my local Slovenian post side delivering package).

Yes I understand.
I have had many of these `NL123456789`codes from GB and some plain `123456789` from eBay which has been hard to track and local Postal Services never finds them.
Fortunately TrackChecker and in many cases PackageRadar have found those ones.
Also many think that tracking codes are instantly visibly traceable when in practice it may take days before they work properly.

Received my 219C and it is flawless except a scratched lens but no big deal. Even LED lighting on all modes. This thing is HEFTY. A lot tighter hotspot than I wanted honestly, but I bet this thing is fun in large wide areas.

12000 lumens require large wide areas. And once you light up this monster in a large wide area, then you’ll probably see the awesomeness of the throw. I’m stoked! :partying_face:

Well, mine’s on the fritz. Originally, one bank at first was dimmer than the other two at lower levels. But, it evened out by Mid, and would operate in sync with the other banks in all modes. Then, I recharged the cells. When I screwed on the cap, the bank came on at Turbo level, and would not turn off. Will not do thermal step down, either. It stayed on Turbo, even as the battery tube started getting uncomfortably hot. The other two banks still operate normally.

Is the purchaser BG?
If you were BG, let us know from here.
It should be able to correspond.
Someone said that there is a possibility not to light return less than $70.

It sounds like one of the 3 drivers may have its ground wire from the led bank shorted to ground. Normally the ground wire goes through the driver circuitry to control the output. You can see it comes on as soon as power is applied.

I would unscrew the driver and make sure the 6 led wires were all soldered securely. It’s possible that a ground wire may have been cut where it goes through the head and be shorting to ground.

I’d check those first. Assuming your okay with taking it apart.

Light surgery will be after the vendor has responded.
If you do not have to return it, the light will be two :smiley:

+1. When light stuck in highest mode and doesn't respond to mode switching, there is a high chance of short circuit within the flashlight. Stop using the light to avoid further damage.

Interested w/ 219C