ENEDED

Order placed!!!
Thanks again Freeme

MT07 form factor is rather awkward to hold.

Thanks pal!

The center of gravity of the MT07 with 4 batteries is at the tripod insert. From the tailcap to the tripod insert = 9 cm, from tripod insert to front bezel = 9.5cm. It means that the first half part with 4 batteries within has about the same weight than the other half part with the reflector.

It is balanced at the center but you need to hold it with your index very far on a large conical and finned part and with an another uncomfortable part of the flashlight in your palm. Then yes, the flashlight is balanced but when the most comfortable part is the handle, it isn’t balanced to hold it comfortably with the whole handle in the palm like an MT01.

Well, the best part is when you turn it on turbo. :heart_eyes:

70.2 or 70?

CW maybe available later.

Ordered silver

A coupon arrived just when im saving for BLF GT
I have to say “no” this time :frowning:

Ordered one, in silver. Thank you Freeme!

I like this flashlight, but
I will wait a CW version.

thank’s freeme just ordered one it was a toss up between this or the mt07 so i went with the new family member cheer’s

and i ordered the silver

G’day mate i had the same problem with which one to get but when you think about it the mt07s is a new model and it comes with the new xhp70.2 plus with a smooth reflector and the best part is it come’s in the silver colour and its about $20 cheaper than its brother. So to me it’s a no brainer when you look at it that way so i just ordered the silver one.Hope that helps u make up your mind cheer’s

freeme - Sorry, don't want to derail this thread any further, but both the Banggood and Haikelite current listings have the MT07S throw at 500 meters, that's 62.5 kcd, while the MT07 is listed at 750 meters - that's 140 kcd, that's a big difference. From the beamshots, it looks way closer than that so I'm sure the 500 meters is under spec.

So could you have them correct something because things just can't be right there. This is yet another light sold without reviewing and with having conflicting posted info and specs.

I'm gonna unsubscribe from this thread at this point, because these assumptions and inaccuracies are driving me nuts, and I don't want to post anymore here.

Sorry again...

order placed, thanks

Interested, please add me to the list

Ordered, also in silver since the dark anodization was not that good on previous HaikeLites

Are you referring to MT03/07? My MT02 one is quite good in my opinion.

The SC02’s anodization was underwhelming, so far the only HaikeLite I own.

order placed, thanks :+1: