ENEDED

And please dont forget to update the list…

Could you somebody please explain me it, how it is with price? How can I get original preorder price 75 Euro? Or it is not possible now, only for these 125? Please.

He’s going to post a new coupon code use that, should be within the hour so look for the code.

ok, thanks, but, where I can find that code? I am still not added in list, I interested more times.

he will eventually send you a code, u just need to be patience

all I know is he said he will post it, I’m not on the list either, that list was for the first round I think, But you can use the link and enter the Code I’m guessing once he posts it. Sorry it’s all I know.

Hi,

if there would be no NW option I´ll change Emitter by myself, that´s not the problem, but the higher price is not so good.

How can we get the coupon code, per PM?

Thanks.

Date is not fixed for NW yet.
https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/47238/759

100pm sent, another 160+ to go.

Yaaay! :sunglasses: :+1:

Allready ordered,Tank you. :sunglasses:

PM sent for NW emitter. Thanks freeme!

Just placed my order. Really looking forward to this baby - hopefully it will make the wait for the BLF GT a bit more bearable! :smiley:

Just placed my order. Thank you! Anyone want to put a NW on it for me :slight_smile:

Waiting NW :smiley: Thank your coupon!

So if I wait for the NW version, will I have to pay more because the coupon is only for the CW version? Or will the same coupon apply/will we get one for the NW?
Anyways, thanks a lot freeme!

I dont know if I want a CW “light saber”, could be cool and impress others by shining it straight up the sky.

Does the groupbuy code still work (at same price?) when the NW emitter choice option comes?

i wait you send code to me i no.230 on interest list.

Just ordered thanks freeme

Placed my order. I’m looking forward to this one. Thank you Freeme for all your hard work.