Interested in 3 pairs

Interested in a pair.

Interested

Interested in 2 pairs, please. Thanks.

4 pairs please
thanks, freeme!

I’ll take 1 pair, thanks.

1 pair thanks.

I’m in. Just bought 10 from Mountain Electronics just for the 3 sc26’s I bought. Would love to have a few more. Would probably take 5 pair depending on price.

+1

Just wanted to make folks aware of this!

I purchased 2 of these same cells from mtnelectronics back when the Terry sale, (debacle), was on.

I charged them when I received them and everything went fine. On anticipation of finally receiving my SC26 from Banggood, (which is now at our little rural post office here but it’s closed on Sat. & Sundays!), I went to charge them in anticipation of picking up the SC26 tomorrow.

One cell charged to full capacity but the other cell was acting weird in my charger. It kept jumping around in charging levels. I tried it in other up to date chargers I have with the same result.

I couldn’t figure out what what was going on so I took a good look at the cell. IT’s TOTALLY LEAKING CRAP AT THE POSITIVE END OF THE CELL!

I have many, many non protected Li-Ion cells, even ones that many have predicted to not buy because of troubles but I’ve never had a problem with any of them until now.

I’m not trying to scare anyone with this but these 26350 cells are relatively new and maybe their build quality isn’t quite up to snuff yet.

There is no stock for light purple 26350. BG suggest to replace it with IMALENT MRB-263P20 instead. I have two pieces coming in in 1-2 weeks time. I will check if it is suitable for SC26 usage.

I use them, and it fits and works. :sunglasses:

IMALENT? How about two in series?

Two in series is definitely a no go (waaaaay too long). But I still don’t see the logic of using two in series though.

Nearly no modern cell battery is made of these outdated chemistries.

Since I doubt there's any more than a single OEM manufacturing 26350 cells, and just a single model, it probably is the already known and HKJ reviewed Li-26350C 2000mAh.

Cheers ^:)

Is this the same cell with added protection circuit?
If yes, it’s a downgrade to me - because that’s lower compatibility (I don’t want a cell that’s usable only in SC26), higher resistance and larger weight. For the benefit of protection which is realized by all good drivers anyway.

If this is a different cell and the extra size actually brings better performance - I find this option OK as well.