ENEDED

Put me down for a pair please :slight_smile:

Kind of scary what you're saying! I was sort of hesitant to buy them because of something like that but decided to get them anyway.

Interested in two pairs, thanks.

interested in one pair

Previous model is no longer available from supplier, thus IMALENT MRB-263P20 2000mAh 3.7V has been selected to replace that old model.

interested

One pair, please.

Sadā€¦but it happens. Iā€™m out then. Got to wait for 10% off from fasttech. :wink:

Apologies to Freeme for my OT post but Iā€™m +1 similar experience as GB.

I was also on failed preorder and had my MtnElect 26350 sitting in box the entire time until I finally got my SC26 in recent GB. When I went to use battery for first time, discovered it looking like this -

Battery was stored in original box and never used but by the time I got arround to using it for the first time, it was months past the return period. As of last month when I contacted MtnE they indicated mine was the first and only incident theyā€™ve heard. It was also the first time Iā€™ve ever had a cell do this so I just wrote it off as one off,ā€¦ until now.

Well, pc-light, that makes two bad cells.Thanks for the picture as thatā€™s what mine looked like but maybe even worse.

I too emailed Mtn about it but havenā€™t heard anything back. Somethings up as even two cells leaking badly without provocation is enough to be concerned about.

As I said and you also, Iā€™ve never had a rechargeable cell leak and Iā€™ve owned dozens and dozens over the years.

Looks good! Glad the old model is gone especially after the leaking cells experience.

Are the MRB-263-P20 protected?
Whats the total size of them?

Yes protected.

Size:26mm x 39mm (Diameter x Length)

Can you test when the low voltage protection kicks in?

Thanks, but thats verry long. not usable in 4S Configuration. For 2S there are not many possible flashlights, too.

Interested in one pair

is the code available yet?

im in need for my Hakelite SC26 :smiley:

I am sending out now .

Thanks for posting that pic pc_light. I'll keep an eye out for mine now that I know what to look for.

IMALENT MRB-263P20 measured at 3.13V after SC26 shutsdown.