ENEDED

Code for silver and/or blue NW please!

Done.

Thanks! Ordered one in silver :slight_smile:

Long story, I’m currently 40mins by plane or 8hr 4x4 from the nearest cell coverage which is different to my phone’s SIM, so I’d be paying roaming rates, probably the value of the X1R :stuck_out_tongue:

Hmm… Silver and with a clip is nice.

Can i get a code too, please?
TIA.

Ordered one blue 3B 5500K.

The “silver” says it’s “non-anodized” = does it mean the bare non-anodized aluminum will be more prone to scratches (anodizing is supposed to provide a bit of protection, isn’t it?)?

I ordered the black and blue from your code before, but I think that code doesn’t work for the new silver (non-anodized) one, can I ask for new code? Thank you.

O, i didn’t check it out yet, but didn’t expect it to be non anodized…
Yes, that does mean it will be more prone to scratches and the like.
Anodizing provides a ceramic layer, albeit a thin layer.
It will have the natural aluminium shine though, which is nice.

Their Chinese site did state hard anodizing in the description. It seems like their is coating from the recent pics.

Credit: X1R buyer

Okay, that’s clearly anodized. :+1:

interested in this silver anodized version of the X1R… (it still includes both 18650 & 18350 tubes right)?

Do you still have the code?
I’d like to buy one. Thanks!

Sent. [quote=lumenzilla] Do you still have the code? I'd like to buy one. Thanks! [/quote]

Interested, please.

Thanks for the code, I ordered 1 of the Silver X1R with the 3B 5500K emitter.

Interested please

Well my silver one is on the way but the Blue on I ordered is going to be refunded due to lack of availability. They must have sold out fast.

interested in silver one!

My Blue X1R is now "back order" (while the sale page still says "in stock")

I am not that much used to GB and am not sure what i am supposed to do now.

Do i have to wait and they will send the X1R when it is in stock again ?

Yes. This is usually the case.

(Some stores might automatically give a refund, but I can’t remember who does that.)