ENEDED

My order shows the same.

Interested in two if still available

Ah good ! It's shipped now ! Now start the (always too long) wait

The Silver X1R 5500K is still showing up as a processing date of November 20, for those of you whose lights haven’t shipped yet. I think I ordered after the initial stock shipped out.

All in all, looking forward to the light and am curious how pocket-carrying the light in its 18350 config will feel. :+1:

ordered one blue 3B and one silver 3B, thanks Freeme!

do we know if the blue/black ones will have the collar for a pocket clip like in the picture on the silver product page?

My X1R just shipped today, earlier than expected. :email:

I imagine they will eventually. First they have to sell all the current stock.

Ordered a silver, thanks

I just got my blue X1R so once it was shipped the travel was fast (9 days) :)

The good thing is that the two bodies (18350 & 18650) came with the groove for clip (but no clip) the bad one is that the 18650 miss the O-rings.

First thoughts :

This is my first 18350 flashlight and i like the short size !

For headlamp i prefer a more even light pattern so 3 minutes after seeing it's first light the stock reflector was changed for a 45° TIR and i like it way more like that.

Edit : For some mysterious reason i did write 16350 instead of 18350. Corrected

Thanks for sharing. TIR mod is quite straight forward but would like to see a factory TIR option from EE in future.

Order placed for a Silver X1R (3B), thanks for the code!

Thank you Freeme, I just placed an order.

You're welcome.

I ordered a blue one on 8/23, still no show. Just opened up a PayPal dispute. I’m done with banggood.

So Banggood said they didn’t ship and refuse refund? Did it get lost/no tracking number?

Got a refund via pp. Very quick and drama free. My guess is the shipment was lost. Wanted this light, but the fireflies p47 will have to suffice in its place!

Got mine today - nice little light, looks good in blue! In NW, getting ~480 lumens at turn on with an Aspire cell in my lightbox (I'm higher than ANSI). Tint and beam is pretty nice, springs are fairly big for a small light, tail spring is pretty soft. Tube unscrews and I like that the retaining rings on the reflector and switch are notched. The head button is huge - switch light comes on in blue when light is ON, tail magnet seems pretty strong to me.

Looking forward to see how mod friendly it is inside.

DC-fix?