Fasttech - interesting new products - Flashlights, chargers, batteries and DIY and knives - please no discussions.

lol brass base plate

The desription is wrong at the moment - FT wrote brass. The price is great.

$1,22 for the 16mm, and $1,25 for the 20mm - non aff-link

Some other nice batteries:

Panasonic 18650 3100mAh, proteced, only 68.5 mm, pair for $17,08 (save 5% with BLF - as on every flashlightarticle) - non aff-link

Sanyo UR18500FK 1700mAh, unproteced, pair for $11,08 (save 5% with BLF - as on every flashlightarticle) - non aff-link

Sony US18650VTC3 1600mAh with a dischargerate up to 30A, unproteced, pair for $12,79 (save 5% with BLF - as on every flashlightarticle), datasheet - non aff-link

About the LG 3000 mAh and Samsung 3000mAh listed yesterday: You need a charger with 4,3 / 4,35V.

:bigsmile: nice to see some wltoys stuff appearing and at good prices, hope they add the v912 / v913 / v922 and spares soon though

thoroughly recommend the v911 and v202 great fun to fly and very durable and nothing to stop you adding a few LEDs onto them :wink:

Those stars appear to have a dielectric layer, since copper soes not appear on the top side (unless they are pre-tinned). There would be a minor improvement over aluminum. Better woulf be to cut out the center spot and solder right down to the copper.
I think there are other options for copper sink pads now that are close to this price.
Considering how many I have coming from nitro, I will not be needing any for a while. :slight_smile:

Those copper stars I'm sure are not direct through, similar to what DX had. The stars coming in 2 weeks or so at IOS are direct through and are $3.68 for qty 2.

I do not use AAA flashlights, but maybe some members are interested in:

BlackShadow EVA, XP-G R5 80-Lumen (only 1 mode) 1*AAA for $12,56 (save 5% with BLF - as on every flashlightarticle) - non aff-link. Other shops sell it for around $19 (fancyflashlights, manafont). It's only 7cm long, maybe someone want to have it for the keychain.

Does the Nitecore i4 qualify?

I ordered a WLtoys V911 heli along with a few other things a couple days ago, can’t wait to have a play with it.

Fasttech has become new favourite online gadget store. :smiley:

No, it will charge to only 4.2v. The only 4.3v charger I know of is cottonpickers, though there are probably more out there.

This should

Both the WLtoys V911 and Syma S107 helicopters look tempting. I’ve never had a RC flyer before… The S107 sounds better for indoor use and beginners, while the V911 sounds better for outdoor use in light or no wind. The V922 sounds fun too, with the ability to do stunts and fly upside-down, but also probably requires a lot more skill than I have since I’ve never used a RC heli before.

ignore the s107g as it’s too easy and the v922 as that’s not a beginner heli, get the V911 as that is perfect being both easy to learn the basics and strong enough to take rather a lot of abuse whilst doing so, is also cheap and easy to repair if you do manage to break it.

I’d get either the blue or red one as they are easier to see and the main blades more durable compared to the black one.

FT listed now a Ultrafire T80 - looks really similar to the Crelant V6CS.

UltraFire T80 XM-L U2 710-Lumen 4-Mode (hi, low, hidden strobe and SOS) LED Flashlight 1*18650/2*CR123A.

The description say: Hidden Strobe and SOS, quickly click side switch 2 times to enter

FT listed it for $35,60 (-5% with BLF) and here ist also a non aff-link

A review about the genuine Crelant

It comes in a box like the Olight M21 Warrior.

Separate thread started here. I always miss items listed in this thread and I bet others do too. This one sounds really nice!

-Garry

I think sometimes this happened, but this is the reason, why I start this thread. Not everyone has the time to look every day what is new and maybe interesting - here is everything in one thread. If every thing has a own thread, the startpage of BLF will be filled (maybe overfilled) with it.

If a flashlight starts a discussion by a bigger group, then it would be good to start a new thread to keep this thread clear.

I understand and I think it's a tough balance to know whether or not to start a separate thread.

-Garry

I got Gillette Mach 3 blades from FastTech very cheap and they seem good.

The newest Flashlight group Convoy S7:

with different XM-L LEDs (T4 7C, T5 5C, T6 3C/4C, U2 1B) and 3/4/6/8 x 7135 drivers. Price range $25,83-29,63. If you use BLF you can save 5%. Non aff-link

Also the Convoy S5 ($19,73-22.01) and S6 ($18,05-21,85). Take one of the links above and use the drop-down menu to select the want you want.

S7

S5S6

Nitecore i2 with US or EU cable. The small brother of the i4 V2

Charges Li-ion: 26650, 22650, 18650, 17670, 18490, 17500, 17335,16340 ( RCR123 ), 14500, 10440, Ni-MH/Ni-Cd): AA, AAA, A, SC, C. Price $14,90 (EU version) / $14,80 (US version). It's nice that a EU plug version is available, because many peolple do not like the cheap US EU adapters. Non aff link

That Convoy S7 is awfully pretty… makes me want to buy yet another light for my bike. But I’ve already got three similar cigar-sized lights and not enough uses for them.

Nice to see the Euro plug option with the i2.