Fasttech - interesting new products - Flashlights, chargers, batteries and DIY and knives - please no discussions.

It could be SS. Now FT listed the host and wrote stainless steel. Take a look at the weight: 87g, a S4 has only 47g (aluminum)

https://www.fasttech.com/products/1618/10002463/1319903

BTW, Convoy S6 and X-Power are almost the same.

Forgot to update but I got one, and it’s not a liner lock even though it appears to be. Blade is held open and closed by a ball detent. The blade is just over 3” but the cutting edge is under 3” so would make it legal UK EDC since it is a non-locking knife. The handle is sculpted G10. It’s a lovely knife.

Chloe, that really is a fine looking knife! 8)

Authentic Sennheiser CX500, 7.62 USD. Too good to be true? :~

This is odd, a multi screwdriver with 6 LEDs:

Thank you for the pictures of the M1.

Some other flashlight DIY products - we know the blue 18650 battery wrapper. Now some more colors are available: red, yellow, purple, orange and translucent. Now you can wrapped batteries of one brand with one color and of other with a second color.

Price: $1,18 for two meter. Non aff link

definitely fakes! they had some Sennheiser IE8’s listed on here a little while ago that were also fakes. which they may still be ok headphones given the price. just don’t expect genuine ones…

With the translucent shrink wrap you can print your own labels using regular paper, and use the clear shrink wrap to cover it. Should be able to make some nice looking batteries. I got some nice iridescent paper that works well on my thermal inkjet printer. I’m gonna make some flashy ones.

I love the idea of colour coded batteries!

As Chloe said, the SRM M1 is great value for money. I was really shocked at the high quality considering the low cost. You would pay ten times the amount for a knife like that in the UK.

Wow, what do you think the output of that screwdriver is 1000/1200 lumens? :wink:

Marc.

Yes, I got one too - the M1 is a nice knife. A little stiff to open, but pretty sharp. I thought the handle was metal at first

The funny thing is that I was a little disappointed it didn’t have a lock, as I now have a fear of it cutting my finger off! A year ago I wouldn’t have gone near a lock knife, but even though I can’t carry one without possible hassle, now think I’d prefer the safety insurance of the lock.

Shows what a joke the UK laws are when you could carry this, but not the little SRM 603.

I grabbed an XPower version.
Brilliant little light for bike and around yard. Love the matt finish. Much more stable output than my UF2100’s. Also brighter and much better beam.
Going to get a couple more. And a few bucks cheaper than the Conway.

A not so cute alternative to eneloopy? Only 2.15 USD!

Nitecore filters to fit EA4 in red and blue, and a white diffuser (previously only green):

I will probably get one of these magnifiers, always handy!

They got a bunch of Nichia emitters, but not the 219s… only a WW 119… not bad though. especially considering the price tag!!

Some new things:

Bikelight with EU charger, FandyFire X2 with 2 XM-L U2 LEDs, 4-Mode 2000-Lumen, Lo > Mid > Hi, press over 1 second to access Strobe. FT listed price $46,88 (with BLF coupon: $44,54). Non aff-link

Niwalker Holster (the same as the 750N1), FT wrote: Fits flashlights with head diameter over 57mm. The 750N1 has the following information: length: 263mm, diameter tube 33mm, diameter head 59mm. It could be a solution for bigger flashlights. FT listed price $4 (with BLF $3,80), non aff-link

FT listed more and more GITD glow in the dark o-rings. At the moment FT has: 20, 36, 37 and 42mm. The 42mm fits in the C8. FT price for the 42mm: 5 pieces for $1,10 (save 5% with BLF) Non aff-link. Other sizes has different prices. Check it with the drop-down menu. I will buy some of the 42mm.

Nice to see they now have the Olight O’Pen for $34.74.

Beat me to it! Only in black, but still, so tempting at this price!

Oh I like that. What price do they normally go for?

A lot more (same light):
https://illuminationsupply.com/foursevens-c-28_57/foursevens-preon-penlight-stealth-black-p-480.html

HKEquipment:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Olight-OPen-OPen-AAA-Cree-XP-G2-3-modes-180lm-LED-Pen-Pocket-Flashlight-Black-/330913848154