Fasttech - interesting new products - Flashlights, chargers, batteries and DIY and knives - please no discussions.

I really need to stop looking at this thread, you guys keep making me buy stuff !

Just bought an olight m22 end april. Why am i adding open to my shopping cart?
Somebody… stop me…

tint looks pretty nice for a 1C

Fasttech really needs to carry some soldering stations. I was planning on buying one from Hobby King, but their website gave me some serious problems and I ended up having to file some paypal claims. Anyway, how do you submit product requests?

Under “My Account”:
https://support.fasttech.com/tickets/RQST

Click on "Your Orders", then on the left under "My Account" there's an option for "Product Requests". I've submitted a couple and they responded, doesn't mean they got what I asked for though... I requested Samsung 20R batteries and GITD tailcap buttons in 6mm depth - didn't get either .

I’m still waiting for some product requests, and also a price match (which has since been reduced even more!).

I don’t expect them to stock everything requested, but it would be nice. :bigsmile: I imagine they must get hundreds if not thousands of requests.

Thanks, put in a request!

I requested a few (2 or 3) products from them but even after 4 months still nothing.

I always get the same message from them:

“Thank you for your suggestion. We have added this to our to-do list and we will update you when it’s here.”

Thats definitely something I dont need, but it sure is tempting.

I requested for them to stock that for less than the $36 hkequipment price less than 48 hours ago. A very quick response or just coincidence? :slight_smile:

I requested the O’Pen two weeks ago. :frowning: Maybe they received several requests for this light?

Keep in mind the significant difference in warranty though…. length of time and mailing location.

Well, I read that Olight and Foursevens merged, and worked together on this light. The Olight was to be marketed outside of US and Foursevens in the US. So there is that.

Also, for me to buy from IS would probably cost too much in shipping and added tax to be worth it.

FT listed now the Olight pen in red and blue, too. XP-G2-1C 3-Mode 180-Lumen, 2x AAA. You can change the color with the drop-in menu on the product page. Listed price $34,74 (save 5% with BLF), non aff-link

Update: Prices raised to $48 :(

Also some 18650 wrapper heat shrink tubing. Now FT adds black, green and yellow (but not shining more yellow-orange). 29mm x 2m, listed price $1,18 and the non aff-link. FT has 8 different colors. With the translucent version, you can made your own design. Print "your" label with a printer, draw it or what else.

that blue olight pen is very tempting… not a big fan of pen lights, but those are nice

Thanks, Buwuve! Nice to see other colours stocked. I think I will get one in black.

Already ordered the FandyFire X2 this morning. Can’t wait for it to arrive. :slight_smile:

+1 I need one too. :slight_smile:

!http://fasttechcdn.com/products/133/1334303/1334303-7.jpg !:http://fasttechcdn.com/products/133/1334303/1334303-7.jpg

Yes it does look nice.