Fasttech - interesting new products - Flashlights, chargers, batteries and DIY and knives - please no discussions.

I recall it being around 56$

Oh, look! ENB chargers in black colour.

I can confirm - it was round $56 for a V11R (I got one with the older XM-L). Not sure what the lowest price for the newer one with XM-L2.

There are some new O-rings available. They are named "for atomizers" and 50er packs, but a few sizes could also useful for flashlights. Size (outer diameter, inner d., width):
11*1.0mm, Black: 50-Pack: $2.54 - 15*12*1.5mm, Black: 50-Pack: $2.29 - 15*13*1.0mm, Black: 50-Pack: $2.23 - 16*13*1.5mm, Black: 50-Pack: $2.53 - 16*14*1.0mm, Black: 50-Pack: $2.45 - 24*21*1.5mm, Black: 50-Pack: $3.58 - 8*5*1.5mm, Black: 50-Pack: $1.69 - 8*6*1.0mm, Black: 50-Pack: $1.56. My link - non aff-link

thanks! ( you could look up the exact price in your online account, please? )

very nice price.

I also bought an extender tube.

$55.59 XM-L older version ($58.52 before coupon)
$11.60 extender tube ($12.00 before coupon)

Good job, SWM art dept. :bigsmile:

Dremel-like tool at FT for $22.89.

I wonder what the quality is like?

Interesting find on that Dremel tool. Mine just packed it in and I need one. However the cost on this is the same as local domestic prices for Chinese made rotary tools like this ‘Powerfist’:

For some reason the FT one looks kind of ‘iffy’, I’d rather pay more and get something that looks a little more solid.

Here’s a HobbyKing version that includes some accessories/bits for $14.79

That Fastech rotary tool looks about on par or slightly worse than the Harbor Freight rotary tool that can easily be had for less than $10. Usually about $7 if you watch sales or have a coupon. Similar bit set as well...

first! thousand :evil:

Deleting posts on BLF...

Horst Horstmann & dinosquirrel...

Hmm...

Has anyone ever seen them in the same room? 8)

sounds very suspicious

I don't understand, why people are so happy to post number 1000, but please don't post pictures which are needless for the thread.

FT has listed some flashlightholders, but only for slim and not longer as 14cm flashlights. FT listed holster for longer flashlights in the past (you can select these with the dropdown menu on the Jetbeam holsters). I don't post the Nextorch, because it is more expensive as the Jetbeam and the has less features (the Jetbeam has a batterycase).

Jetbeam black / 12cm*3.3cm*2.5cm (length*width*depth), for JETBeam BC10, PC10, RRT01, DDC10 and other similar size flashlights: $2,81, with BLF $2,67. My link, non aff-link

Jetbeam black / 14cm*3.3cm*2.5cm (length*width*depth), for JETBeam BC20, BA10, PC20 and other similar size flashlights, with a battery case: $3,11, with BLF $2,95. My link, non aff-link

NaitHawk black / 14,5cm*5.3cm*2.5cm (length*width*depth), can be used to hold LED flashlight or other tools with size 35mm*140mm (diameter*length): $2,92, with BLF $2,77. My link, non aff-link

So start your own thread if you're going to be passive aggressive about it.

Alrighty, everyone take a step back please and breathe!

Some of that flashlights holders are good for the sipik sk68?

Thanks man!!

Finally we got the price posted in the thread :D

On Black Friday 2013 however Goinggear had the XM-L2 going for $51.95 and IS the XM-L U3 for $53.87!!

GANZO G710 Stainless Steel Folding Knife for $17.84

I'm saving up for this one. She's a biggun'! It's been on my want list for some time. They use to carry it under a different SKU but have been sold out for some time now. Now that it's back it's going straight onto my wish list.

Details:
  • Blade material: 440C stainless steel, hardness 58HRC
  • 96mm blade length
  • Handle material: G10
  • lock type: axis lock
  • With pocket clip for easy carrying