Fenix TK 70!

Damn that hot spot is intense!

Looks like its gonna burn a hole thru my shed!!!

Take a look at this . Tenergy Centuras beat Imedion 9500s in every way that a battery can be better, including price.

You got the TK70? Nice...

This thing is AWESOME!

I looked this thing over with a fine toothed comb. It was used, Mint condition…… I’m not sure it had even been out of the box. It still had some of the packing oil on the tail piece. The threads had some lubricating substance on them. Thats the only thing that makes me think it may have been taken out. I’m not sure but I don’t think the manufacturer lubes the threads.

So Dale, is your search for the best thrower over or are you going for a HID next? ;)

My next light will be the Trustfire Ak-47… After New Years of course. I am interested in HID… Just not sure. What’s the advantage? HID like Polarion seem to be a bit more spendy that these lights.

HID is a much better thrower, you have what may very well be the best LED thrower out yet. The AK-47 will not out throw the TK70 because of the smaller reflectors.

While a polarion is an amazing thrower there are some that do 200kcd+ for 100-200 dollars.

Is just to add to the collection. Although, I would be interested in some name brand HID’s to look into.

Got my Imedions before I became aware of the Centuras. I have some of them coming though.

200 yards

900 Lumens… Trees are 150yards

2200 lumens 150 yards to trees…

The TK70 melts the snow :wink:

But I have realized one thing… Extreme cold has a pronounced effect on batteries.

What batteries did you end up getting, Dale?

I’ve got a TK70 on the way and I need to pickup some quality cells for it.