Fenix TK 70!

Being that I haven’t received my TK70 yet…… Fenix owners, this is your chance to show off. Could someone please post some beam shots ( Of the TK70)? New or Old … whatever… I am flashlight feigning here!!! :~

Here’s some you should enjoy.

It’s very interesting to me. The amount of total light the 70 throws out there. Some of the lights reviewed seem to have a very respectable hot spot… But as far as the 70 goes it really throw out a bunch of light.

That is for sure, this thing is a wall of light. Plus some great throw. This is the light I like to show off to people. The size alone makes people say wow. Then I turn it on turbo and all I hear is holy sh@t. LOL. You will love it!!!

Lol my wife just made the inference that I got mine last night as we sat watching ‘A Christmas Story’. Lmao

Dale, congratulations on your TK70. You will like it. I suggest get the Imedion 9500mAh LSD D cells for it.

I have some ordered… Expensive little buggers tho.

!!

Thats gotta be one heck of a mod job…

What king of battery (s) would be pushing the light in that configuration.

its the battery tube from the tk75, a bunch of these pics were posted on candle power, hopefully they make these for the tk70s

Now just wait till dark gets here. You will make it daylight with that baby!

Well that’s if you got some good batteries for it.

I only have alkalines at the moment… Turbo powers down after a few seconds. Thats OK… Gonna order some good batteries Friday… LOVE THE LIGHT THOUGH!

It’s one of the kings of XM-L throwers.

Enjoy it.

I really do appreciate your reviews and Beam shots… It really helps me when researching these lights.

No problem.

Just be sure to send some money to the ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS beamshot organization. I do take paypal by the way. :wink:

I would gladly send to your flashlight fund…. but little mama says after the batteries. I have to buy christmas presents. (Buncha moochers!!) No more flashlights till the new year.

Bear in mind… This is only 50 Feet & I am using regular Energizer Max Batteries

20 Lumen mode

300 Lumen mode

930 Lumen mode
!http://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh571/ajones1051/2012-12-03180259_zps2250b2f2.jpg?t=1354575902 !

2200 Lumen