FINISHED!! My Big Build of the season, The 3 Green Maglites "Listen while I play my Green Tambourine" FINISHED!!

Yep, that green really ended up looking very nice. Glad you like them.

Pure works of art Justin. I drank my morning coffee playing with the 2 AA… I have a customer coming later that will enjoy them as well. Thanks again Justin. Dan.

Every once in a while I like to revisit some of the most inspirational threads. This is one for the ages. Thanks Justin and thanks Dan for keeping this one “in house”

I like to look back as well.... These are on a shelf in my office and I show them to folks constantly. I'd have to get really hungry before parting with any one of them!! Thanks for bringing the pleasure back around.

Dan.

Incredible writeup Justin! Sorry I just now ran across it. You’re now in the “Featured Mods” section. :slight_smile: Thanks so much for sharing this with us.

@ sb

Thank you and I like the new sub-forum. Good idea.

The mouse-over with the TIR optics was very helpful.Now I see how the different angles affect the beam…thanks!By the way, I really like the 2aaa mod!I have an almost new and unloved 2aaa by the way :wink: !Just say’in.-Rick

first writings on this forum big hello to everyone.
would any know maglite 2aaa or solitaire end cap thread size, as I’m look to cut 2aaa one down.
I have done three 2aa maglites, one runs a 14250 and the others single 14500s.
cheers and thanks
Baldrab

Awesome mods and videos! thanks for sharing

A joy to own as well!!! Tongue Out I look at these every day...and like them more each time. I wish EVERYONE could have at least one OL build. They are addictive though, fair warning!! Dan.

Great work Justin!

Love the green too.