For those who look for decently priced eneloops...

I'm pretty sure most people here know about the rare issues with li-on cells after the much publicized sony laptop battery incidents. Its almost like you have a vendetta against lithium cells and are trying to scare people or something lol.

^at least someone sees what i see.

li-ion is still safer than lead acid.

just saying

I think mitro has got it in one...

Cheers

I'm really amazed that people on cpf and blf don't know that duracell precharged are real eneloops rebadged because Proctor and gamble bought duracell .I buy these off ebay for almost a buck each .. My last 20 was 27$ shipped ..iKnow people are from all over the globe on blf But I'm constantly blown away that people are paying huge money for real or at times fake eneloops .. there are NO fake duraloops ... Am I telling someone something they didn't already know ?? this has been common knowledge all over the internet for many years ... just google Duraloop ..

The way to tell is the white tops .. white tops mean eneloop . black tops are durabirds < ahh rayovac??Hybrids ??

I dunno . i forget .. they aren't poison .. the goal is simply white top

blacks are made in china ../// whites made in japan

Schnoop and pennywise i think will still sell you their older deals .. even though they are like a woot or whatever .(One day 1 item)...BUT they are smart enough to take the cash If you contact them .I've read they will imediately give you a invoice number and have you send them cash I think it was AAA18$ for 12 ??at pennywise And 21$ for 12AA at schloop?Schnoop?..<< this is not the greatest deal and they are old batteries but old with nimh maens squat ..all of them came up according to the miryaids of threads on them the schloop deal was older eneloops 2008 DAte ??I think they are sister sites any way I bought 12nimh AAA energizers for 9$. easier to just hit people off ebay .. holiday was obviously the time to knock outt super deals but year round there are lots of duraloops around .

.Anyway the duracells are the easiest way to buy eneloops,know they are real and get them cheap.at least in the states ..if I were in europe I'd buy at least a few of the brand new XX version

sorry for the rambling post hope it helps someone

Hey your in the uk.. buy the new ones .. the were like 4 $ usd each off amazon free shipped

I dont know if this offer is available outside Germany (honestly, I doubt it), but 5,84€ per 4AA sounds very reasonable for 2nd Gen.

Mydealz article

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sanyo-eneloop-HR-3UWX-4BP-batteries-Mignon/dp/B004DW7S06

£10.84 for 4 XX

That's cheap for the XX versions

Yep, the Energizers are crap , some bought around a year ago don't hold charge in the camera beyond a few pics...pay for it a lot, almost 20 usd a pair...got four , both pairs are failing now. Curiously the best I got after the originals Sony went poof were some no brand Chinese, Digital is the brand. Recently ordered from Hobbyking his Turnigy of which the guys there in the forum stand for...is in processing now.. http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewItem.asp?idProduct=10456

Those are for the camera, for flashlights this low voltage cells are obsolete as a typewriter, li-ion are born to feed leds and leds love it, they can f%$k each other almost freely, no boost circuit, no multicell

Boaz, that is news as far as i know

start a new thread explaining and show some side by side tests!

this could be helpful to people looking for eneloops cheap!

I feel stupid that I never thought to look on eBay. Half of my AAs are Duraloops. I'd just be concerned that I wouldn't know for sure (as it looking at the cells with my own eyeballs) that they were sending me white tops. Also, the age of the cells may be a concern. (Although my oldest cells are just as strong as my newer ones). I think I have all of the 'loops I'm going to need for quite a while, now that a gave Thomas Distributing a boatload of $$. I never claimed to be the sharpest knife in the drawer.

should get a costco membership dude. ud be surprised what shows up there

i just picked up 3 XP-E flashlights for 18.99.

the eneloop pack is 8 AA and 4 AAA with charger for 25.99

Do you have a link or a costco item number or some pics of those costco flashlights? I'm thinking about going to costco either this week or next. Thanx.

I can get it for you when I get home from work. We went yesterday and I bought another pack.

Mahalo

again, like the eneloops, they are not listed on the website

just go to your local costco and check the flashlight section, you cant miss the big white cardboard package lol

and it looks like the ones easily modable, i just cant get the pill outta the head... nor the head off the body...

Our costco is a 2.5 hour (1 way) drive so if I had a costco item # or even the name brand or model number then I can call them first just to make sure before I drive all the way across the island.

I thought everyone knew about Duraloops.

Hey fishinfool, how about 544059 TECH LED 3PK $19.99

Happy hunting my friend. mahalo

will get info for batteries asap

Gotcha covered xP

523519 Sanyo Green $25.99

Thanks guys!

Now I can call costco tomorrow and check to see if they have those flashlights in stock. While I'm there, I might have to buy some more eneloops because 100 eneloops just isn't enough for me. Tongue out