FREEME ✌ ASTROLUX FT03S SBT90.2 4500lm 1428m 26650/ 21700/ 18650 Flashlight - EXPIRED

I remembered someone told me that anodize coating is generally stronger than cerakote?

I was only offering a helpful way to choose possible color options, not suggesting Cerakote as an alternative to Type III anodizing.

Still interested.

Interested in one, please.

Just take my money damit!

Intrested

I am interested.

I have the NI40 w/ SST-40 dedomed and the SBT90.2. The SBT90.2 hotspot is about double the size of the SST-40 and the intensity is also noticeably higher than the SST-40 dedomed. You can see a much larger area with the SBT90.2 making the beam more useful.

I’m interested

Interested for the item

Interested

Interested

Is there an eta on this light?

I was thinking the same thing just before I read your post.
Yep, getting anxious to see the price and tint.
Gotta hold back some Christmas and New Years money for myself.

Yep. I can’t wait for this thing. I have all the previous versions of the ft03 and look forward to this one. I go camping often and people are shocked at the power of them.

Thank you. However, it appears that the starting post is HERE, just up the page a bit from your link.

This is a lot of LED for this host, so I’m waiting to see what buyers think of it before getting one. It’s a cool mod, regardless.

Any updates?

I’m Interested!!!

MF01 Mini / MT07- Mod/Upgrade - Copper Heatsink Cover Plate thread mention how heat can be dissipated properly and result - pretty amazing!

Hope astrolux can took this into account…

Interested!