FREEME ✌ ASTROLUX FT03S SFH55 9300lm & FT03 SFT40 2200lm 1300m NarsilM v1.3 USB-C - ALIVE

Please PM me the code for the XHP model.

Thanks!

Xhp model code please

I think you guys are looking for the xhp50.2 thread.

is the coupon still available?

code can not use it say (the coupon is not available for limited offer products) :person_facepalming:

Could I get a code please?

It is on sale right now for $31.99 no code needed.

When it’s on sale, codes do not work. If you want to save $2 you have to wait for the sale to end.

Ok thank you very much :heart_eyes:

I follow from Italy …
Has anyone so simple mod?
Maybe it doesn’t change much, but it’s certainly not worse.
Mirror adhesive paper…

There is almost no light hitting it, so it doesnt really help.

It could potentially hurt if it came loose. If heat build up makes the glue unstick, it could fall on the led and cause it to burn up. You don’t even want a tiny piece of debris on the led.

True, it could heat up, but after it heated the plastic ring. But it could happen. I’ll keep an eye on him. (but the chrome dish keeps it in position …)
Almost no light hits it, I wouldn’t say if you look at all the images from the front, half of the chrome dish is white … but in fact it changes little.

Does the reflector sit on the tape? This could raise it up and change the focal point. It may not be enough to see, but can probably measure it.

Overall, it is not worth the potential trouble. That’s why you don’t see people do it.

Thickness 0.13 mm (0.005 inc).
However I didn’t like seeing white.
I agree that little or nothing changes.
If it causes problems, I take it off

I contacted Mateminco an told them about the SBT-90 Gen 2. They said they’ll look for the LED. I really hope they end up putting one in this. It will be a beast!

Expect the cost of that light to at least double. Lol

You do the right thing! :+1: I’m also expecting them to host sbt90 g2 since before, they’ve made the really impresive ft03.

Maukka say it 40 when in bulk…he say its cheap… :question:

Maukka said the led is $40 when bought in bulk? I’ve heard it’s about $30.

So you put a $30 led in a $30 something dollar light and Pow!, it might cost $60+. I don’t know for sure, just estimating.

Maybe he was just teasing, I think what his meant is expensive. haha

But hey, is better to let Astrolux known this sbt90.2 and as there already interest coming. You say $30. I know what you mean. That is price for ft03 with led sst40. without led it should be lower. My bestimated price is above the price of FT03 XHP50.2($36 with coupon). I think it should be around $60?? It expansive stuff but, if you think if they can made another light that really gonna outthrow FT03 by large margin possibly by 100% more output and throw…Boom! New trend and people buy. Remember, 4000lumen with 300kcd is new kind of thing. That just my $0.02. :disappointed:

Going to tell Lexel about this…

I wonder about the run times with SBT90G2 versus original SST40. Wouldnt it become an all out hotrod?