FREEME ✌ ASTROLUX FT03S SFH55 9300lm & FT03 SFT40 2200lm 1300m NarsilM v1.3 USB-C - ALIVE

Order Astrolux FT03 SST40 5700K….! This going to be my first Trower flashlight…another new excitement… :smiley:

Tq for informed me that… Vf and binning things… I’ll will see what your meaning once my FT03 had arrived…hehe :student:

You keep misspelling “Thrower” as in it throws a long distance. :+1:
X3 has a 5000K version and measured 871 meters. Not bad. It will always vary from light to light.

This light with a fully dedomed SST40 is amazing! Mine is pushing around 400kcd measured at 5m. Its in the ballpark range of my Cometa with a flat white.

Awesome :THUMBS-UP:

Dedoming must make a lot of difference since slicing only added 20m max on a unit I sold. Maybe it was under performing to begin with. I didn’t take a before reading but I had another untouched unit as well. Stock - 1.04km, sliced unit - 1.06km

How low did you slice it and was it the cw or nw SST40? Out of focus maybe? I put a flat white in a C8 and it was out performed by a dedomed XPG2. Couldn’t get a proper focus.

Is code still available? Thanks

I quote VictorMarquez! If code is still available, I’m interested in 1 FT03 SST40 5k or 5.7k!

I just wondering if the minor issue which already reported here in this thread,I think it was the first batch… are already been addressed and fix? People upon received claim there was:

1. on turbo, hear a sound and consensus say its from the glass
  2. there a rattle sound probaly tiny white plastics on the tailcap
  3. the mcpcb surface ??

I can’t recall it right now, I will re read it back start from TomE received the FT03…

Anyone can share it here…I forgot aome of those :person_facepalming:

I want to gather it together these minor issue and hopefully once my parcel arrive, atleast I’ll know what to do… So that, assumed whether the FT03 100% works properly…95% atleast! Work according with description!

No big issue here, ofcourse the light works… It just basis check, issue that adresses by a flashlight modder…

Interested in coupon code

Thanks

1. on turbo, hear a sound and consensus say its from the glass - buzzing sound coming from driver?
  2. there a rattle sound probaly tiny white plastics on the tailcap - FIXED long ago. Even before XHP50.2 launch.
  3. the mcpcb surface ?? - never heard of this... solder joints?

1. He means the “tink” sound that the glass makes on Turbo. I don’t know if they still do it, but it has never been an issue. Just ignore it.

3. He means the rough texture on the bottom of the MCPCB. It was never determined if this is an actual problem or not. It’s not ideal, but it seems to work just fine. This is also a moot point, but I am curious if they smoothed it out in later versions.

Please send codes for SST40 and XHP50.2 versions.

Thank you!

I mean this one,

Please send code for SST40 version.

But, then He and AlexGT compromising…

How about this?

They have sold many hundreds of these lights and the mcpcb has shown no problems. Maybe because it is so big. I would not worry about it.

Maybe someone with a recent model will check the bottom of the mcpcb, but it requires soldering and not too many people want to go through the trouble. We just have to wait and see. I am not concerned about it.

This one is with regards the inner shelf of not being smooth…but FREEME have sent report…but dunno what next

KawiBoy1428 has smooth it by “stonning” :open_mouth: look fine

Just to inform you that FT03 USB port cover is listed on Banggood site now.

https://www.banggood.com/2Pcs-Astrolux-FT03-USB-Port-Waterproof-Rubber-Plug-DIY-Spare-Flashlight-Accessories-p-1569087.html