FREEME ✌ ASTROLUX FT03S SFH55 9300lm & FT03 SFT40 2200lm 1300m NarsilM v1.3 USB-C - ALIVE

Ordered one in NW. Lets see how the shipping goes. Btw. any idea on what to expect from SST40 NW tint? For now I saw only videos with CW, the beam tint could be described as angry blue :smiley:

Thats interesting how BG sort shipment by …?? but definitly not by order counts in the line. I guess i was the 5-6th of the first orders, and i got delayed to 21. march! :person_facepalming:

The Mateminco MT35 Mini(Astrolux FT03) is already on sale in Mateminco Store

I’m wondering if the ones they are shipping are split by tint. Maybe first 500 are all CW or something. I was definitely in the first 500, probably in the first 50 and I got the delay email.

Again, I'd trust freeme's notes in post #2 rather the now obsolete comment in the FT03 BG listing. He says 1000+ pieces in the queue, not 500.

With the date extension, BG took down the pre-order count. For the Ali stored, they don't have to say whether in stock or not - doubt they have them, but they'll take your order for sure...

Maybe the delay is because they are waiting on the neutral SST-40’s to be made???

На Алиэкспресс заказали такой же фонарик . Я думаю, что получу свой заказ оттуда раньше . На БГ будут требовать возврата .

Есть заказы на холодном белом . Почему их не отправляют ?

I'm not sure what you are asking, but maybe you can post xlat version?

he said on ali same light he is gonna order there and ask for refund from bg and he dont understand why they dont send out orders for cool white version.

This is what they promised initially, unfortunately shipping did not happen on Mar 9. Allow me to speak to BG again on this matter, and i will get back to you guys in about half to a day time.

I dunno... I'd suspect the Ali store doesn't have them either - all you can do is place an order and see, or ask first maybe. BG is at least listing a date, might not be worth much, but Ali, I think, has a # of days to ship by AliExpress terms, so not much of the #'s but placing an order doesn't mean they have it all ready to ship.

They are a distributor of Banggood. They do not have any Astrolux FT03 stocks at the moment.

Oops, freeme - I thought we were referring to the Mateminco Ali store listing for their MT35 Mini which appears to be the FT03:

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Mateminco-MT35-Mini-Luminus-SST-40-2400-Lumens-875-Meters-Rechargeable-Long-Range-Throw-LED-Flashlight/4196004_32984186572.html?spm=2114.12010608.0.0.2cf33282FS9Lgv

That other Ali store lists the Astrolux FT03.

In the spirit expeditiousness someone should inform Luminous that they are going to make NW SST-40 wether they like it or not.

5000K SST-40's are listed on Mouser, non stocked min 500 qty: https://www.mouser.com/Search/Refine?Keyword=sst-40

Someone should tell Mouser as well?

Looks like Valera D ordered the Astrolux FT03 from the Ali Astrolux store today... No point in rush'n... Hhmm....

ОТВЕТ ПРОДАВЦА .

Уважаемый Валерий джикаев,

Да, данный товар есть в наличии. Мы приветствуем вас заказать его сейчас. Если у вас есть дополнительные вопросы, пожалуйста, не стесняйтесь связаться с нами.

С наилучшими пожеланиями.

cheng man
19/03/10 21:46
Нормальное время приготовления 2-5 дней. Все остальное, не стесняйтесь связаться с нами.

xlated from the store:

Yes, this product is in stock. We welcome you to order it now. If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact us.

Best wishes.

Yikes, someone is confused...

Misrepresentation? I’m shocked, I tell you. Shocked.

/s