FREEME ✌ ASTROLUX FT03S SFH55 9300lm & FT03 SFT40 2200lm 1300m NarsilM v1.3 USB-C - ALIVE

Est-ce que tout le monde peut parler dans sa langue natale sur ce forum, ou est-ce réservé aux Russes ?

Don'cha just luv google translate? That Ali store has 11 orders for the FT03 which puts it as a top seller for them.. Hhmm....

TRANSLATION: Can everybody speak in his native language on this forum, or is it reserved for the Russians?

Lol!!Seems that way! I am going to start posting in Italian!
_

Sono contento che ho un sacco di torce Modded per CAPO e io utilizzare, potremmo essere mesi prima il FT03 arriva!

I need a second one (nw). Is the head glued, when I order the light today?

oui.

Translate from Russian using Google Translate: There are orders for cold white. Why don't they send them?

Si gracias. Por favor, todos hablen en su idioma nativo para causar confusion.

…….

Viva la Torre de Babel…!!! :neutral_face:

Seriously, let’s use English as the common language…!

Ordered NW and CW
Thank you Freeme

The FT03 = Mateminco MT35mini

This

The website says it still has a 7 day lead time, I wonder what is the difference between the Mateminco and Astrolux versions…

Except for the name brand printed on it, there is no difference.

Edit: As far as I can remember, about lights made by Mateminco for Astrolux, this is the only time I see a difference:

On the tube of the Mateminco SO3 Copperhead, it has a ‘scalloped’ design (while the Astrolux S43S is just plain straight tube):

S43S photo taken from Maukka’s review.

Some cool white units have arrived at BG's warehouse.

Bloody CW grumble grumble

:smiley: :+1:

My first order are Nw … :rage:

4 Ali stores carry it now:

https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20190312030913&SearchText=ft03

One took 12 orders, they say it ships within 3 biz days, 2 stores with the lowest price look to be identical stores.

that doesnt make any sense if stores on ali has when early pre-orders are delayed now from BG ?

Easy enough to say you have stock though - there’s reputable stores on AE, and some… less than reputable.

Look like they have 2000 FT03 in stock 1000 each