FREEME ✌ ASTROLUX FT03S SFH55 9300lm & FT03 SFT40 2200lm 1300m NarsilM v1.3 USB-C - ALIVE

Ah cool, I dunno then, I just saw you mention “Soshine 5500mah” which I think has only about 4a max continuous discharge.

Judging by HKJ’s data base, even at 10 Amps the voltage drop difference between Shockli 5500 and 30T is negligibly small in favor of the 30T and only in the beginning of the discharge.

At 7 Amps the difference is basically within the margin of error and again, only in the very beginning of the discharge.

^

This is For me and the way I use my lights.

For single cell lights,I put a FRESH battery in after 15 and a maximum of 20 minutes. By HKJ’S Charts which have been helping me for 7 years, I absolutely see a benefit of the 30T and no doubt the P42A, Especially when used at 10A where the Shockli does not take over until ~ 3.70V. Well after I switch my batteries which is around 3.80v to 3.85V.Again, For me I want max output all the time and have no use for a single cell battery when it is near 3.7v which is very unlikely to sustain Max output.In addition that voltage sag at 10A looks pretty significant to me.That is usage b/w turn on and ~ 3.8v is where I use my battery, NOT after that for longer run time but much less output…………….this is my preference,what others do is fine with me!

Well??? :smiley:

Here it is! Its bigger than I thought, but the quality is really good. For $29 this was a steal!!

Album here: Astrolux FT03 - Album on Imgur

Yikes :( . That seems unfair. I hope this doesn't imply some issue with the NW emitters as one theme of this thread has revolved around whether a supply of those even exists. Have you received a refund? I assume that your initial payment did go through (on PayPal, etc)? You'll have to deal with Banggood via e-mail, I guess, which seems to be hit or miss.

Sorry about your order and I hope BG fixes it. I think most of us here can agree that Banggood has not handled this situation flawlessly as they aren't really communicating and even Freeme has offered no updates in a week or so. This is understandable as he last reported a target ship date of 3/29, but many people still feel left in limbo.

BG should be putting pre-orders onto a mailing list that gives a routine status update; that's not hard and reduces the work of replying to individual support e-mails. After all, this sort of pre-order is targeted to a rather niche crowd and one which tends to make repeat purchases; their satisfaction and loyalty are valuable.

They are shipping lights, but some people seem to waiting unreasonably long for refunds. A refund should not take more than a week to complete.

Unfortunately, your link doesnt work

Its working for me

Link doesn’t work for me :frowning:

sweet… take some beam pics later if u want, curious too see.

Looks great, man!! I suppose you ordered the CW version? Waiting for some beam shots and comparisons! :smiley: :beer:

Link was not working for the first 5 minutes, now its working! I guess Imgur lag. In about 4 hours when its dark here I will take some beam shots and compare it to my D1, Catapult V6 and R90C.

Sweet. Can’t wait to see it. And thank you in advance!

First impressions: Build quality is perfect, well greased threads, its heavy, feels sturdier than my other flashlights, fits nice on the hand. USB C port is very well enclosed and protected, it feels like the seal is very safe. Better than the Thrunites. Button is clicky and nice. Comes with a lanyard and a 18650 spacer. The box is nice too, not the usual cheap box.

I really love mine, this one is the CW version, I also got a NW version.

I think this light is perfect for gifting, it definitely looks like it cost a lot more than $29!

So you also have the NW version delivered??? Now I really can’t wait for those beamshots!!! :smiley:

What’s the primary difference between the 30T & 40T other than the extra 1000mah the 40T has? I see they’re both rated at 35A which seems weird to me? Don’t they usually increase max amperage at the cost of capacity? I’d expect the 3000mah battery to be 35A and the 4000mah battery to be 20A or something like that

I got the CW only, the NW is backordered. I got an efest purple 26500 and also 21700 30T and 40T. I will compare to see which one is better.

leftdisconnected …

Late this afternoon PayPal emailed notice of refund.

Honestly, the throw numbers are hugely underexaggerated.

Paid for express shipping, so got the light super fast.

It has less a lot more throw than the GT Mini.

Edit: Missread the sensor.

For real!? Please tell me if you can confirm if it’s close to or worse than the GT mini! If that’s the case I’m cancelling my backorder as I just got a GT mini and would rather another one in CW rather than a non-pocketable thrower that requires me to purchase another 21700 that I don’t have kicking around like 18650s