FREEME ✌ ASTROLUX FT03S SFH55 9300lm & FT03 SFT40 2200lm 1300m NarsilM v1.3 USB-C - ALIVE

Do you know the reflector sisz?

I received mine today as well! Using a Shockli, seems much brighter than my d1s (5k). Will have to wait till night for further examination… Crafted really well, this is a great light for the $$$

Can’t. Didn’t buy it for myself.

I bought it for one of my friends in CW since I thought it would be a nice introduction to throwers for her.

Did not have enough time to measure lumen output, but did have enough time to measure throw.

I’ll get the measurement once I get home. The measurement… was disappointing to say the least. Initially thought my phone sensor was borked, but measured it with the GT Mini and was right on target for its spec.

Edit: I was wrong. It actually measures OVER 190kcd. I now remember why I thought I WAS INITIALLY DISSAPOINTED.

Did you measure them both?/

Lumintop rates GT Mini with 135Kcd/735m. They say over 750M but do not know how to do math!

So, If the FT03 is less than 135Kcd when they state 190Kcd,that is a big difference.

I have several lights to compare it with and have a member who will mod mine if I want. :smiley:

Whats the name of the app to do the Ceiling bounce test?

According to Zeroair on Reddit, throw is much better than claimed. I want to test it myself. Can somebody point me to the right place?

Sorry guys, I was wrong.

The throw I measured was actually OVER 190kcd.

Will get the precise measurement once I get home.

That is great news! thanks BlueSwordM!

got me worried!

Good to hear it's doing well! What cell was that?

When I do tests/measurements, the first 30 secs for a fully charged cell is all that matters, which is why a cell like the 30T does so good. Those tenths of a volt on those charts do make a difference.

I really should not beat up on the Shockli 5500 though - it s a great cell, but again for a light like this, if you want max output for just a few minutes, you want to look at the beginning of those discharge curves. All depends on what you want. The Shockli is a nice compromise of high output with duration.

Link works for me now and looks great! :beer:

NCR20700A

Where do you see a review by Zeroair of the FT03? I saw none on Reddit

There’s no review yet but he commented on this thread:

https://www.reddit.com/r/flashlight/comments/b6nsce/nld_astrolux_ft03_is_here/

He commented on my post: “I threw this on the meter last night, and it grossly overperforms on throw.”

I am pretty sure he is preparing his review.

OK,Thanks

CW Version no doubt?,Grazie mille

Far out this light is doing my head in lol. I will buy one but i was tossing up to get this or the UF1504 for throw. I guess the 1405 will be better but this light needs no work just change the LED and that’s all. Not a fan of side switches but i put my trust in TA :wink:

If it’s that good it should hit 1.2km when dedomed.
ORDERING RIGHT NOW!