✌ FREEME- ASTROLUX MF01 Mini 7*SST20 CRI95 26650 ANDÚRIL Flashlight Group Buy - $45.99

Ordered 1 gun grey 5000k with battery plus diffuser. Thank you!

[quote=azhu] Is the silver finish really that dark like in the photos? It seems a little under exposed. Any better pics of the silver next to the gray? [/quote]

Please send me a code. I thought I had asked but I had just been a gossip :person_facepalming:

That looks great! Any chance to change my order to the silver finish? Order #: 72898597

Great, thanks a lot freeme for coupons. Is there a way to order both flashlight and diffuser with both discounts applied in one order?

Can I get a coupon code?

You should contact Banggood asap via Contact us
You need to chose:
Order&Tax > Edit this Order > Change items > Start Live Chat
I recommend “Start Live Chat” because it’s very fast. I have used it many times. You will only need to provide the order number and what options you want to change.

Hi freeme, when might the copper and brass versions be available?

thx

Thank you for that info~! Case has been escalated and they will get back to me on the change. No big deal if it doesn’t happen though.

Ordered silver 65000k thanks Freeme.

@blind-eye, yes.

That’s because it has crap color rendition. So, as you up the power, you see more and more of this.

Oh thanks. I actually decided on 4k a moment ago and decided to delete my post. Sounds like I made a good choice on the tint!

Yeah, 4000k is a great choice. Superb color rendering and a good tint.

Do we know if the 4000K is indeed tint bin FA3, as mentioned earlier in this thread?

Or was that just wishful thinking?

TA posted awhile back that Lumintop was only able to get the last 1,000 FA3 on the market but they got like 12,000 of the FD2. 1,000 sounds way too little for use in multi emitter lights. I’m thinking Lumintop will likely use the same emitters in the MF01S, which regardless if it is FD2 or FA3, the tint is the best on the market atm for high cri. Here are my measurements for the MF01S

Ordered gun grey 5000k version. Thank you freeme! :slight_smile: :beer:

Now the wait begins :open_mouth:

Good price…but I really need a clip…otherwise I can’t use it at work…I need to have my hands free…

I would be curious to try 3500K … I wish they did offer it in that.

One green in 4000k ordered, thanks.

Ordered a grey and a silver 4000k. Thanks!