✌ FREEME- ASTROLUX MF01 Mini 7*SST20 CRI95 26650 ANDÚRIL Flashlight Group Buy - $45.99

I have created a separate thread for it here. https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/58386#new

Ordered Silver 6500k + diffuser, thank you :weary:

Holster is good option. This light is pretty big for a clip.

Not in my work… A holster does not solve the “I need to have my hands free” problem.
Also not even a holster is included… sure it is probably possible to find a clip for it… but… I am not willing to go a hunt and spend manhours on finding one… also… with shipping such small clip would probably not justify… The thing is… I am pretty happy with my Fireflies E07, it works good for me at my work… with that said if it would had clip included I would probably have bought one… cause…not that I need too but cause flashlights are fun…and USB C charging is very nice…

If you dont want to bundle a clip with the flashlight please make it possible to buy from the same store so I dont hae to pay double shipping…just for a clip… and also hunt down the best clip… I just don’t have the energy for it… then I can just as well wait for Fireflies follow up to E07.

I understand the clip would need to be larger and more robust then normal but I don’t care… I really want it to fit in my belt… btw…if you don’t understand… I put the clip in horizontal position… and I can reach the on and off switch fast and easy… and I can have my hands full of keys and phone etc while I still have the flashlight on… without a clip… one of my hands would have to be busy… I need both hands for keys… opening doors… hold the pocket computer…

I would love to try 3500K too…since I already have the ST 20 in 4000k with E07… I also have hte sofirn SF36W …My conclusion after using the SF36W is that 3500K most be the ultimate sweetspot…
Before I have tried it I don’t know though… 3000K have its charm too…

I work as a security guard so a clip is very important for me… color temperature is also important 4000K is ok… its for sure more comfortable for my eyes… when working but yeah as I said… 3500K must be the best balance… I understand you sacrifice lumens when you go down in coloor temperature… but the bigger mass and battery then E07 should give some headroom to match E07 (4000k) in lumen with 3500K on the Astrolux. MF01 Mini. I Think I am not the only one that is curious to try something else then 4000K. 3000K is very rare… but there is a big amount of people who religious talk about 3000K.
3000K has it charm… the color tempature depends little bit on your mood… sometimes… you just want 3000K but for every day use I think 3500K might be the sweetspoot for warmth and lumen… I work mostly at night and in winter time it is pretty much Dark all the time in my life, its dark when I wake up and dark when I go to bed, so finding the right color temperature for sure make it a more cosy environment to be with…

I think for now I will simply wait… The chinese variant seem to have a lot more Color temperature options… the risk is also big… that more options will be offered with the astrolux branding… I will also keep track on the chinese brand version… If I see a 3500K version I will buy it… .even with the lack of holster and clip cause I really want to try 3500K.

Thanks!!! Added my interested comment to the other thread.

I understand completely. I also work as security guard. Here is my solution when I need both hands free. I have a OTR M3 pro that shines light in front of me so I can open locks or whatever. One click on/off. Note the angle that it hangs.

Then I also have a cheap Olight 26650 holster that I cut the flap off and can use for different 26650 lights. It’s stiff design makes for fast one hand light removal and reholstering. It’s a quick draw holster. Lol. I currently use a Sofirn SP33 with xhp50.2.

Out of curiosity, how do you clip the E07 so that it’s horizontal?

4000k Green ordered.

I use no aux lights normally

Okay, I see. It’s like a wide leather belt loop thing. I can look it up.

I typically carry 4 to 5 lights at any one time. In addition to the two I mentioned before, a have a pen light in my shirt pocket, a key chain light and maybe a Convoy L6 in my back pocket (quick draw style) depending if I need it or not. Plus some more lights in my car. You can’t have too many lights. :stuck_out_tongue:

Right now I keep two at work. Manker e14 II I use mainly for indoor use, it has wider candela. I use E07 for outdoor. I could use E07 at both indoor and outdoor but I tend to switch between otherwise I would drain the E07 battery near zero every day… Also… I feel I get more value for the money if I actually use what I buy.

If I forgot to charge any of the batteries over night… I have the sofirn as backup.

Well. I mouth it in the radio leather strap. It works good.

Keep spare batteries. Maybe 1 spare cell and a charger at work, that way you can charge it while still using the flashlight. I’m lucky in that I only have to charge everything once a week, but I still keep spare batteries with me just in case.

6500k Ordered Silver

Interested. Thanks

Ordered grey 4000K and Diffusors

Thank you for your support! :BEER:

I can see a security guard screaming at someone with 5~6 flashlights in both hands. and the crook goes, “wtf is this a UFO sighting or what is going on?” :laughing:

Kind of annoying that BG is already offering the light at a discounted price to the public. What was the point of this “Interest” list then?

:

Imgur

That seems to be the case on most lights lately from them.

You are welcome! [quote=mxyzptlk] Hello FREEME, I ordered one sand 6500K and one diffuser. :THUMBS-UP: Thanks a lot! [/quote]

Ordered one green 6500k. Thanks Freeme !!