✌ FREEME- ASTROLUX MF01 Mini 7*SST20 CRI95 26650 ANDÚRIL Flashlight Group Buy - $45.99

I’m getting some private messages about the BOGO process. Add 2 MF01 Mini lights to your cart. Checkout. Apply coupon “bghalf22”. New coupon batches are released when this shows 11:00pm:
https://www.google.com/search?q=time+in+mdt&oq=time+in+mdt

There are only 5 coupons per day (until the 15th) and now you’re competing with others on this thread, but good luck! Thanks to Freeme / Banggood for this great coupon.

If you have any questions, please ask here so others can benefit.

Note: I’m not affiliated with Banggood or Freeme, it’s just a great offer so I’m trying to help fellow BLFers.

Just purchased one. 5K green…

Freeme, just curious. Are the number of preorders you showing from BLF alone or the total ordered through Banggood worldwide, which includes Europe and China also?

Ordered one 5000k

Will this appearance gonna be available in Banngood shop?

I’m buying some 26650 cells in preparation for this light. Am I right in thinking that these cells are the same in everything but capacity? And if not, which one should I buy? :question:

:PS: These are Shockli rewraps right?

The 5200mah is most likely not the same. The 5500mah version might be the same cell. However, why not just get the Shockli or Vapcell 5500mah or 5900mah to be safe? Those are tested and confirmed to be the same. I got close to 5900mah with both the Shockli and Vapcells.

Shockli doesn’t make batteries, they buy from other companies and rewrap them.

I assume your looking for the PLB (Power Long Battery) 5500mah which are the good high capacity ones.

Keeppower sells it as the 6000mah and now they changed the capacity to 5500mah, but same battery.

The 5200 is a completely different cell. It’s quite old.

I haven’t been paying attention to battery, how are the ones in the package? Anyone know?

I’ve never heard of HLY 26650 5000mah.

I guess it’s a generic cell, not high drain. It should be fine for the FT03 since you don’t really need a high drain cell for it.

Good info. Thanks. :+1:

Successfully ordered 2 MF01s Mini..

As the Mateminco MT07 it’s sold with unknown XP-L’s HI. Could XP-L HI become an option. CREE XP-L HI V4 3C LED exist. At 3 amps each it’s pumping out 8,000 lumens.

Not in a flashlight. Your forgetting the losses in the optics. Figure about a 25% loss to get your OTF lumens readings.

If you can get 3A from each emitter, it seems 6,000-6,500 OTF* should be possible using a high drain cell.

*Using Koef3’s Data.

You mean mf01s mini? Also anyone know whenare they shipping? My order later than this on the ft03 just got to shipped state while this mf01s mini is still sitting in processing

I’m not forgetting, I never figure it into the output. Did Mateminco post OTF or theoretical on this light, not posted. Given that all LED’s have loss OTF, I don’t play percentages hoping mine used are the same as every one else. I look at LED data.

SST20 L3 DB 70CRI Neutral White 5000-5350K 903lm @ 3000mA 85C
XP-L HI V4 3C LED Neutral White 5000-5350K 1148lumens @ 3000mA 25°C

27% gain, not much but it is there.

@Texas Shooter, notice one thing.

The SST-20 is tested at 903 lumens at 85C.

The XP-L HI is tested at 1148 lumens at 25C.

That’s a large difference.

If the test was fair:

SST-20 5000k L3: 903 lumens at 85C.

XP-L HI V4: 1028 lumens at 85C(according to the datasheet).

That’s a 13,5% difference, not 27%.

Is it big enough to justify that option? Where did you find the 85C datasheet?

bin L3 is not the highest for sst20 5000K, fireflies have rot66 with sst20 5000K L4

My bad, I was thinking of the FT03 SST-40 not needing a high drain cell.

The MF01 mini can benefit from a high drain cell.