✌ FREEME- ASTROLUX MF01 Mini 7*SST20 CRI95 26650 ANDÚRIL Flashlight Group Buy - $45.99

I’m pretty sure they were measuring the light with the optics in place. There are still unknowns like was this at 30 seconds, 2 seconds, what battery were they using? Stuff like this. You just have to wait until some BLF’ers get it and measure it. (Or MadMax, he can do good throw measurements)

Generally speaking, 25% is a good number to use as it can vary from 20-30 percent. All you need is a good ballpark number.

Order placed. SST20 4000k olive-green.

Thanks.

ASTROLUX MF01 mini 7* SST20 5000K (retail)

4937 lumens with Sony VTC5A

Verified by FreemeLAB

Any code available for the combo with battery?

Astrolux MF01 Mini 7* SST20 5500lm EDC Flashlight + HLY 26650 5000mAh 3C Power Battery

yes, send a pm to @freeme

Can the 2 lights package ( 2nd - half price ) coupon be extended? Looks like it expired yesterday
Thanks

I hope all group buys should be extended until end of September 2019....

Sorry, cannot extend. Might have to wait till Black Friday or Thanksgiving Sales for it to happen again.

MF01 mini group buy price will most likely be increased by a few bucks in coming weeks.

Uploaded some news photos for my sample.

Is the silver version anodised or non anodised? If it’s non anodised will it be more susceptible to scratches?

Total ordered 2 MF01S MIni with battery pack and 2 MF01S Mini without battery pack ( using the BGhalf22)

Thanks

I ordered in silver but I’m starting to regret not going for green. Either way I’m looking forward to receiving it.

I was looking over the specs of the Mini MF01 and spied mention of a Baby MF01 in the first post.

Any idea what that is? Specs? Number of emitters? Type of battery?

The Giga Thrower had a number of different sizes. I guess the Mega Flooder is going to have a few iterations as well. I hope.

second this question!
and the $5 surcharge are worth it for the battery?

stupid question-this flashlight can be ramping and also classical modes type?thanks….

You can choose smooth ramping or you can choose stepped ramping. You can set the number of steps you want. You hold down the button and it jumps up in brightness in steps.

Ordered 8 of these lights in all colors and various SST20 emitters. Can’t wait for the fun times to begin!

Can anyone tell me whether the silver one is non anodised and therefore susceptible to scratches?

There is a clear coat applied to the light.