✌ FREEME- ASTROLUX MF01 Mini 7*SST20 CRI95 26650 ANDÚRIL Flashlight Group Buy - $45.99

Ordered one AL silver 4000k. Thanks freeme

Damn that sucks, what’s holding up the production they got the MF01s out pretty quick.

I think it’s all the holidays. They seem to have one every other week! :smiley: :laughing:

We are getting into the China busy season. Sales and shipping get crazy plus there are several holidays which makes things worse. The next 4 months will be hard, but things get back to normal around February.

so its a chance to get this flashlight before christmas?:slight_smile:

Sure, it depends on what you order and when they can ship it. The sooner the better.

You will get more accurate shipping info after Golden Week.

Interested

Is there any chance to get such a golden MF01 mini? I found the picture in the reviews on Taobao.

Looks like this is the brass version?

The brass version has another kind of knurling on the battery tube and no SS bezel. I like golden flashlights but I have read that the thermal properties of brass are slightly worse than aluminium. So I would prefer golden ano which is shinier than the sand color.

Thanks for all the responses on the use of protected cell, some interesting reading there. I understand a bit more about how the current draw is calculated now.

Hi guys, anyone knows whats the ETA on these? When will they start shipping them? I have ordered both these and the limited brass/copper versions. I ordered some as presents and I hoped to have them in the middle of November. Any chance they’ll make it?

I just had a pair of Molicel P42A's delivered yesterday in expectation of my little black beastie arriving this week or early next (shipping 03/10 with priority delivery) to find a two week delay "due to the manufacturing process". But hey, they're giving away 50-100 BG points as "great compensation". :FACEPALM: :(

Hey Cloud, I just saw a teaser for an upcoming light that might be what your looking for.

Nightwatch NI40

53 mm head x 153mm length - 26650 cell

SBT90.2 - 5000 Lumen - 220 kCd (938 meters)

I don’t know how it’s getting that kind of throw distance from a 53mm head (FT03 is 70mm head). The led is about as big as a xhp70.2, but is 3v and does not have a dome. We will have to wait and see.

You’ll have to do a search for it.

They also offer it with a sliced dome 50.2 (3,800 lumen and 650m)

Hmmm. It’s got two rectangular things (I assume they’re on opposite sides) that could be a side switch and a USB cover.

But, wow. Sounds impressive. Need beam shots for sure.

Edit —-

Wait, didn’t see this before:

“Swtich: 20mm,10A reverse switch”

So, I’m thinking reverse clicky?

All these points are really :person_facepalming: :person_facepalming: :person_facepalming: … I have accumulated >3000 pts of which >1000 were from compensation for delay, unable to ship, etc…

When did you guys even use these pts?

I only used it once for “Apps Only Purchase” discount.

Showing as out of stock now :cry:

Interesting. Someone else mentioned this light before too, I didn’t see the 5000 lumen option though. I am feeling there will be a bunch of new lights coming out with OSRAM emitters now. Either combination or straight up. Wondering if the industry in moving away from the reflector lights at all and towards throwy optics. I will definitely watch this light - hope size and weight won’t disappoint.
What about this one though? Love the form factor. NightWatch Avaritia NA40 SE 3x SST40 LED Flashlight – Nealsgadgets

Or how about this one for a small combination all purpose light? https://skylumen.com/products/emisar-d4s-most-compact-26650-quad?\_pos=2&\_sid=b6a41d02c&\_ss=r

Thank you

Tell me about it! You can't use the points if something is on "promo", part of the flash sales, if you have a discount code or any other made up reason they choose. Their points are pretty much pointless, pun intended. :D

And my BG order status is now: "Backorder". What a joke, I wouldn't mind so much if they only took payment when the order ships but as it is, they get an interest-free loan off all of their customers who've paid up a long time ago. :angry: