✌ FREEME- ASTROLUX MF01 Mini 7*SST20 CRI95 26650 ANDÚRIL Flashlight Group Buy - $45.99

Checked my order email today and see that the shipping date is set back to September 29, but it also says the order status is “Back Order.”

Makes you wonder what’s up. I’m pretty confident it’ll arrive in a reasonable time so I’m not gonna get worked up. Might be nice to get an inside piece of information though.

The 5000 lumen version is not for sale yet.

The only Osram LEDs I’ve seen are the little bit ones. Good for throw, but low in lumens.

Reflector lights are king. :crown:

The na40se SST-40 triple reflector will not throw very far.

My gun-grey 4000K is shipped

That's great news!

That's also an idea, if we could post what we ordered, what the current status is and when/if they ship, it may be interesting if not of much use.

Mine's black, 5000k & on backorder.

Very true. Just imagine I mentioned part of my points, over 1000 of them are from delays and not able to ship.

Now I learned, I don’t mind about paying a few bucks more after GB or whatever. I will wait til someone received the light then I order. I suppose by then, it will ship out within a week.

there are many items under the “back order”…….christmas time is coming:)

Mine also just got listed back ordered.

I didn’t see any mention of PWM in this thread. I assume it uses PWM given what I’ve read about the MF01S and Anduril UI. Does anyone know about this?

We/I don’t know too much other than it’s a 3 channel FET driver. It probably uses 7135 current regulator chips like past 3 channel FET drivers. PWM is used.

I ordered one of each color 20 minutes after the group buy was open. Yesterday, my order is showing back order. Funny thing, someone I know ordered 2 lights 2 weeks after I did and the just received the shipping email.

Nothing’s changed with my order.

Mine also now listed as back ordered.

Strange, I received a shipping notice Sunday (including tracking code).
I ordered the 4000K SST in green.

They may be shipping all your lights in one package to save shipping costs. So if one of those is delayed, they are all delayed. Just a guess.

Ordered 6, all 6 are backordered. I ordered them in 3 separate orders with the first order placed the night after preorders were open.

That’s odd. I wonder if they found a flaw or something on certain models and they have to correct it before shipping them. It might be as simple as the manufacturer did not ship a big batch of lights to Banggood when they said they would. Or the shipment got delayed. This would push back all orders from Banggood. We may never know. :stuck_out_tongue:

BG will start shipping by this weekend.

Does that include “Back Ordered” lights like mine? I just want to be clear if all of them will begin shipping by this weekend. Thanks.

My gun gray 4000K is back ordered too… with an “Expected Shipping Date: 2019-09-29”!

What’s the point to preorder then?
I was about to pull the trigger on an Al/Cu but i’ll wait a bit.
This does not build customer confidence. :frowning:

Is that true for the all copper as well?

i know right… i hope this doesn’t get bungled up