✌ FREEME - ASTROLUX MF01S 15000lm Flashlight Group Buy - ENDED

Woohoo … purple 4000K & diffuser ordered! :slight_smile:

Thank you for your continued support! I chosen purple too!

Thanks Phil!

They doubted me when I said purple would be one of if not the most popular color lol.

I also have purple.

If I already placed my order for the light can I add the diffuser to it?

How does purple look in real (if someone has it). I can’t decide between sand, red and blue. I like sand but it seems a bit dull compared to other sand lights.

I had to order it separately otherwise the code wouldn’t work. Banggood only allows one code per order.

I really like it, it is a bit of a mauve purple color and looks good.

The sand looks so different in all the pictures I have seen I am not sure what I think. The red looked really good at first but the production version is more on a pink look I am not liking as much last I saw.

People generally perceive purple as feminine color, so most men would not consider owning items close to this color palette. However, this would turn MF01S into a "head-turner" piece when unexpected users get to experience its massive output from this mini package. Boomed! Mind-blown for sure.

I ordered the purple for me but it is likely that my wife will take it from me. :frowning:

Thanks

Did they ever get the Aux light issue cleared up? Will we be able to configure our own colors, or is it mixed and nothing else? Thanks.

The purple of MF01S reminds me of a hot-rod. Or maybe a 90s Lamborghini. I never heard that it was a feminine color.

Excluding modding it is mixed from the factory with no other options last I checked. They started over on the light just to add this to the light, so highly unlikely they would remove it.

That doesn’t make any sense! :person_facepalming:

Why would mixed colors be locked in like this? Emisar’s D4v2 has configurable aux lights, and it’s tiny compared to this light. Why would “Choose your own color” not be the default? Who asked for mixed colors anyways? This really pisses me off! :rage:

I went with purple but the red looks so tempting. I may need to buy one just because.

Make sure that you look at the new production red and not the prototype red. Last I heard the production red will have a much more pink look.

Some preliminary stats from store.

Good to know, thanks. If it was a deep red I’d be in for sure. If it’s light red, I’ll have to go with blue or silver. Bummer.

Yes, they were going to send me a production review unit and I wanted red since I already have a purple prototype until I saw the production red. Now not sure what color I am going to get.

The first red was really nice, deep and rich.