✌ FREEME - ASTROLUX MF01S 15000lm Flashlight Group Buy - ENDED

Actually, the red doesn’t look bad at all unless there are other photos I’m not seeing. The image on the Left is the one shown in the very 1st post of this thread, and the one on the Right is the photo used by Banggood in their listing. Except for lighting changes they look identical. I’m interested because that’s the one I ordered.

If that is what the final one like like then that is not so bad, this is the picture that was shown to me:

ordered, 4000k Sand color. Thanks Freeme!

can i have the code for the silicon diffuser freeme?

Will there be a discount code for the accessories like the extension tube and extra battery holder? Thanks!

Actually, ALL of the colors in that photo look muted. Pretty low quality photo there. Not sure it accurately represents any of the offered colors correctly. We’ll see. Red one coming my way. (Now about those God-Awful mixed aux lights - Arrggg!).

Now I’m even more confused. The red looks almost pink. The sand has no saturation as well. The silver one looks white. The camera is terrible.

yes, the picture is not good but I was comparing the purple to mine and the red does seem a more pink then the first batch. My contact said the same when I asked as well. I have not gotten any good pictures of it to know for sure though. It is quite possible that the banggood pictures are accurate when taken with a good camera.

The aux leds have their own voltage monitor seperate from the MCU. So the MCU should be in sleep mode when the light is off (MCU does not monitor voltage when sleeping). The aux leds will change colors when the voltage gets real low then they will turn off at a set voltage level. Parasitic drain will vary based on the brightness level you set the aux leds to. It appears to have 4 trimmers on the aux board (probably one for each color, blue, green and pink for high voltage and red for low voltage) allowing you to adjust brightness levels (and maybe turn off the colors you don’t like) and it seems you can also adjust all of them at once in Anduril software to High, Low, Off or Strobe. I’m not sure what aux light strobe is. Blinking aux leds?

I know Lexel put a lot of time into designing and then refining these boards so that they work really well.

“…turn off the colors you don’t like.”

I sure hope so! And in software. We shouldn’t have to tear apart our lights just to configure the Aux Lights. Emisar has this down perfectly, with simplicity and configurability. Don’t know why Lexel has to make this so user-unfriendly if it’s not software accessible.

Nobody asked for Christmas lights. And the early production photos showed single-color aux lights. It wasn’t until later that “improvements” were mentioned that showed multi-colored aux lights and the implication that these were locked in and unconfigurable.

It’s one thing if Astrolux offered single colors that a user would choose at purchase. But to offer a multi-colored product with no ability to easily change anything is a serious black eye for this torch. Honestly, the aux lights are a major draw for collectors. This product will leave a sour taste in the mouth of the community if anything involving the aux lights is locked in and unconfigurable.

I understand what you’re saying, but I really like the multicoloured aux look that they went with…so I’m happy. :slight_smile:

I like the blue and purple but the green is a bit much.

There is no way to do it in software. There is a single pin from the MCU that sends a signal to the aux leds. To access the 4 trimmers you do have to remove the bezel.

You can always replace the leds for new ones in whatever color you want. You just need a soldering iron. LED’s are very cheap.

Mateminco sent me this

Interested.

Pictures taken by their customers in china

MF01 head will work on MF01S body but not vice versa

purple and blue look nice :slight_smile:

All replied.

Ordered my favourite colour blue in 4000k

Interested

Can turbo mode be memorized so that it can turn on with a single click? Meaning, can I make turbo mode in my mode sequence?
My fireflies e01 with anduril cannot do this which is why I’m asking. Thanks all