✌ FREEME - ASTROLUX MF01S 15000lm Flashlight Group Buy - ENDED

I tried to pull out the driver but it seems impossible. I can move it a bit but not much. I assume they used very short leads because the driver cavity is very small. If the driver is 1.6mm there is only 6-7mm place underneath it.

You have to unsolder the 5 wires under the optics. 3 wires for the aux leds, then 2 (maybe 4?) wires for the main Leds.

Just received my purple monster. Interesting shade of purple. Looks totally different depending on the natural light.

You might want to add {width:100%} to the image code like I did above. The pics are way too huge.

Thank you sir, fixed.

So it looks fuchsia is warm ambient light and purple in cool ambient light? That is pretty strange, but neat. Both colors look nice.

Added some new images in OP.

That is the same light. Taken in different rooms with different levels of sunlight.

Irl the purple is closer to the second pic. I opted for the 6500k option.

I think you misunderstood me. I was not talking about the LED tint. I edited my post for clarification.

Aah okay. Correct. Defintely a little more of a fuchsia tint in warm light.

First user pic of the purple version! Looks great thanks!

Yes… Finally a pic for purple.

Very nice purple indeed…

Some more purple…

Too bad the red does not look like the red in your first post or I'd order another one. Astrolux should make a nice deep red instead of the diluted red imo. Still waiting confirmation to send a 2nd blue one that I ordered a few days ago.

The purple is not bad but I like the Convoy S2+ purple more. I have that one and it is one of the best purple shades I’ve seen. The MF01S purple looks kind of maroon.

Maybe you like Maglite’s purple as well? It’s darker and deeper than that of the MF01S. I would call the MF01S’s purple Jimmy Hendrix Psychedelic Purple. :smiley:

I would definitely call that color lilac as opposed to purple. Except for the black and silver they all appear to have a tint which lightens the standard color. It would be better if they would list the closest tint name.

Group Buy Price: $81.99 ($119.95)

Coupon: Request in this thread.

Can I please have the code for the light, diffuser and holster

Thanks

Anyone know how the MF01S 6500K compares to the Acebeam X80? My x80 has a nice 6500k and I didn't notice any blue on the white walls, just a really bright white.

Big difference in beam pattern. X80 is like a wall of light with little throw. MF01S has much narrower beam and seems to throw really far in comparison. That’s all I know off hand. Oh, and there’s a huge price difference.