✌ FREEME - ROVER Titanium 130lm Rechargeable 19g Keychain 10180 Light with Necklaces - ALIVE @$15.99!!!

I thought they would be ready to ship as soon as it was given the go ahead - since you touted this as a Christmas present (great idea though lol)
Nowhere in the email/on this gb did it say ‘preorder’ yet above it now is in your comment - and from the site concerned , Expected on December 2, 2019.
There is zero chance of that turning up here before Christmas if it indeed left China on that day, which obviously is not guaranteed.

Bearing that in mind, and I wanted them specifically for presents I’m afraid I’m not going to partake, my apologies.

I do not own any PVD coated titanium lights… how does that finish hold up? Will it survive in a pocket with other stuff?

Doubtful.
I had a pvd coated watch though it wasn’t titanium, granted, it wore off in no time (high points etc). If you put it in with keys/change etc it’s going to get scratched. Maybe go for the bare one?

Ordered ! Thanks freeme

What kind of led in in this light?

If it is sst-20 4000k i’m interested.

No problem pal. I would not suggest people to place order as XMAS gift from this at this point. All end of the year orders usually take around 28 days to receive.

A copy of the light (OEM) just arrived about 2hrs, and i will take some quick test after charging. I have updated my specs from the product manual in OP and our site. Some values differ from the one supplied by Banggood supplier.

Interested

Thank you freeme, as it goes I may just get one for myself anyway….you can never have too many lights (convincing myself here lol)

As it was mentioned, I’d be interested provided it’s not as reliable as the Astrolux M01 (cool flashlight with terrible flaws). Also see no info on the emitter used, neutral white would be welcomed too.

Ordered one, thank you freeme.

Hi Freeme, can I get the coupon for this one ?

Hi freeme. I’d like a coupon also, please.

freeme, thanks for your efforts to make a Ti 10180 light available

Do you mean 5 lumens, not 50?
Did you test the actual output on a light meter?
If not, Im willing to do that test for you, pm me if you want to send me a sample.

I share you disappointment in the “reliability” of the M01, M02, and M03 that I tried and abandoned.

imo all these 2 mode 10180 lights (Coyoo, Fenix, Olight, Mecarmy, Astrolux, etc) have the same finnicky 2 mode reed switch
here is another
https://www.illumn.com/special-deals/jetbeam-mini-1-micro-usb-rechargeable-light-cree-xp-g2-130-lumens.html
It is stainless, available now, and the low is listed as 9 lumens

Afraid this light is not for you.

Interested

My initial test show 7lm for low and 70lm for high with stock battery.

1) Please take note that my test setup is not tuned for low output measurement. I will cross check again with other known lights with similar level for comparison later. With my current setup, it registered ~100lm for Fenix UC02SS XP-G2 S2 130lm 10180.

2) My unbranded copy has 90+% resemblance as what Banggood is carrying. The only visual difference is the Titanium marking on the light itself.

Thanks Freeme! Code worked, bought 3.

Any infos about the UI? Only interested if it doesn’t have next mode memory.

there is no memory
you tighten to get the first mode, then tighten more to get the second mode

here is a visual aide of a similar light

Interested