[GB ended,discussion only] CRI > 80+ NICHIA 2000K-6500K [E21A/219B/219C/319A/144A/757GT-F1(Optisolis)]

:partying_face: :slight_smile:

Looking forward to seeing the stock updated on your website to see what goodies Iā€™m gonna have to buy.

Yup, waiting to see what I can orderā€¦ I think I will try a few of the 319Aā€™s for Olight TIRā€™s, might clean up the beam.

Iā€™m really curious to see the result, the better compromise is the 3000K XM-L2 from KD and Iā€™d like a nice Nichia tint in some of my Olight S series

Good news!!

I see talk of a website, is the URL public knowledge yet?

https://www.virence.com/shop

I think so, but still un-optimized.

They are not hi cri, but I bet at 4500k with the hex shape the beam will be nice! The square die makes for some ugliness in the beam profile right now. And there is not really a good option in a hi cri XM-L2 and I tried a 219C under the TIR and it really sucked!

I tried a 219C in my S1ā€¦it was horrible !
Yet I use my S10RIII with a 20mm 60Ā° TIR from FT with a 219C sm353 and the beam is nice and smoothā€¦
I guess Olight TIR are really shaped to accomodate XM-L2ā€¦ I may try an XP-L one day to see how it works.
Maybe a 144A would work ? EDIT : nope, 6V emitterā€¦

Is that means we have no separated group buys this time? or we can reserve on webpage and than GB take place?

No complicated group buy this time, will start the sale in 2017-07-27. Please check the OP of this thread for official announcement.
Simply browse-buy-checkout and Iā€™ll ship it directly to you in 3-4 days.
Iā€™m still checking and repacking some of the LEDs to those extremely patient people who place the order 3 months AGO!

- Clemence

Clemence , could you find shipping cost information for registered mail for different countries, please ? It would be very useful. I can t find this info on post site.

Great everything is working out! That mountain of Nichias is making me drool.

This time I will cost USD 5 shipping worldwide (except certain countries *1) and USD 2,5 Indonesia for:

- up to 10 pcs of 233s

- up to 50 pcs of 144As

- up to 200 pcs of 219s/319s

• up to 300 pcs of E21As
    Will make it weight/location based but donā€™t have the time for now. I assume anyone with 100+ pcs order will likely to contact me directly for better pricing.

Note *1:

• I will update the shipping list later

- Clemence

Great news, thanks! I hope Russia will be in the list)

UPDATE 170726:

Hi all, the sale will start in 170726 at around 00:00 GMT +8, midnight my time (~3 hours from now).
HERE
I will try to work as fast as I can to complete everything tonight. Expect delay in the first batch as this time I have to do it myself between my daily activities.
Although I have a total of 600 pcs of 219BT-V1 (sw45k and sw40) and 900 pcs of E21As/219Cs/319As, I will reserve some of the LED just in case there would be any 219B rush like the last time. I think this is the best option to prioritize BLF-ers who have waited
for too long and possibly missed this round. The reserved LED will be available only to BLF-ers by sending me PM via BLF. I will restock the listings later in my website if thereā€™s still any left.

Due to some reasons I donā€™t ship to Middle East and Africa countries, PM me just to make sure.

Suggestions are welcome.

- Clemence

Edit: link corrected

Your link didnā€™t work, here is one that does:

whoa! Big thanks Tex :+1: :slight_smile:

Ooops, I accidentally unhide the listing. Someone just sneaked in and got the first 20 pcs. Iā€™m hiding it back

Ooooops. That was me. :person_facepalming:
You can cancel the order if you think it is not fair:)