[GB ended,discussion only] CRI > 80+ NICHIA 2000K-6500K [E21A/219B/219C/319A/144A/757GT-F1(Optisolis)]

Lol. us Michiganders have twitchy trigger fingers

Yes, I definitely had buck fever when I saw they were available! :smiling_imp:
I typed in 100pcs and then calmed my self down and hit the browser back button… :innocent:

It’s going live now

Ordered, thanks!!!

Ordered Clemence !! Thanks.

WoW

no 219CT SM573? :cry:

Ordered too. Thanks

Ordered! Thanks.

Well, time to start pinching pennies for a bit. Put my order in. Thanks clemence!

Ordered 15 pieces of 219B sw40 R9080 (I was tempted to order more of them but I’m sure these are very much in demand). Your website looks very nice, moderm and clean, and it works like a charm! Well done.

Yeah, the new shipping rate really open things up! Thx for the compliments Jos :slight_smile:
I’ll slip your favourite toys in your package :wink:

- Clemence

I ordered 15 of them too! :smiley:
Twelve of them are going on this… :heart_eyes:

Thanks for the delicious Nichias, Clemence! :+1:

Order placed! Damn, my wallet is now less heavy! I was bummed that there were no 4500k Nichia NVSL319A’s. I was really looking forward to that one, oh well had to satisfy myself with 4000k and 5000k. Did get a nice helping of both 9080 219B’s, that is what I mainly wanted for mixed triples and quads.

Now just the waiting… any idea how long to the US?

What does that fit? Must be a Meteor!

Up to 26 days but in most cases, 8 - 10 days (to Texas)

Will the 4500k 319 be stocked or is that a pipe dream?

A pipe dream I guess.

I want to get some more of those 219b’s, they would be great in an M34 but sadly no funds at the moment.

Correct! Hank was kind enough to sell me an empty MCPCB.

I can’t wait to fill it with R9080 goodness! :heart_eyes:

They look great, the tint will not be for everyone… The couple I built for customers with the last run almost seem a little tan or muddy with the excess red. But OMG do they make nice, easy on the eyes light!

I was lucky enough to score a couple of 4500K R9080 emitters long after the first group buy. I love the tint!

I swapped one into a Zebralight H51w and built a Convoy M1 with the other.

I use these lights primarily while camping, and they sure make my friends’ lights look terrible! :smiley: