GB Oficially closed/// Maxtoch 2X Shooter (new version)

Payment request received and approved. Now to wait for my early Christmas presents.
Got to give it to her. Very efficient.
Cheers for making this happen rob

All is good. Got my PayPal payment request via email. Then logged onto my PP account to approve the payment.

Can’t wait to try this out at my next night match. Should blow away all my competition as far as lighting up the rifle stages. At the last night match, one competitor had 2 Olight Javelots mounted on his AR-15 that lit up the whole side of the mountain backstop.

Thanks to all the people who designed this light and putting together this group buy.

Over 120 new 2Xs bought through aliexpress by NZ hunters so far, and to date zero duds/complaints here. I would have expected a small percentage of faults as with any manufacturing process, but no issues thus far. That’’s a pretty good start…

Hmpf this information was too late for me or I was too fast. Why couldn’t this have been part of the PM, such as wait for invoice?
I have sent the total amount via Paypal to Amandas email address.
What now?

Best greetings from Germany
Olaf

solved

Glad to do the GB guys. I hope everyone enjoys their light (s)

Again my apologies if I caused any confusion with my not so clear message to everyone.

Ordered one of these. Bit of 90degree angle and i think something will mount nicely to my bow :slight_smile:

Fingers crossed it will support the weight when clamped to the switch not up near the head

got PP invoice and money sent, thanks again robo819.

Linh

Invoice received, sent payment this morning.

Payment sent. Thank you, Robo819 :+1:

Just paid for mine via paypal. Now the wait…

Thanks for the group buy!

How long did it take to recieve your invoice after you sent Amanda your info? Just wondering.

I sent my info last night before 9pm and the invoice was waiting (and paid for) this morning at 8am,

No plans ever go off perfectly once action starts happening, but of BLF GB’s this is as good as it gets.

If you’ve never seen a comparable light, please do your first night-test away from children because you’re going to say “Holy (insert word unfit for children) !” quite loudly and your face will hurt from smiling so big :sunglasses:

Phil

Just some tips for new owners:

Remember with high performance lights like the 2X you MUST take out in the country, well away from city/environmental light to see full throw performance. Shine them in street lit zones and they may look like they give perhaps half distance.

Also remember high at 365k will give 70-75 minutes continuous runtime (NO stepdowns), but mode ratios are set so that it is medium at about 250k that will be normal hunter mode with over 100 minutes runtime. Medium mode is still a 1000 meter beam. Low mode is for camping/walking or closeup shooting - possums etc - and has 40-50k.

With these high current grunters only use the best batts - we use maxtoch/panasonic 3400s for all hunting/testing.

One NZ hunter recently used his Maxtoch to smack possums on the head to finish them off!!! While the torch did the job and survived, this is not the greatest idea…… They are reasonably durable for hunting but best to remember they are electronic systems and treat them as you would a camera etc. Also use soft optic cloth to clean AR lens - same cloth you would use for scope lens.

So are we waiting for slow people to pay before these are shipped or is Amanda shipping as payments received?

Thanks for the info Mudgripz, most of Amanda’s sales last I looked were all mostly NZ, there was at that time only myself and one other U.S. buyer,
NZ is Amanda’s bread and butter for sure.
Amanda sent me a message right after my purchase that said,

MAXTOCH Flashlight: Always pleasure to cooperate with you. /:000
It might take some days to ship out the parcel, as stricter standard is applied on group buy 2X. More testings to go through before sending out.
We’ll try to speed up as soon as possible.

I am not really sure if I am buying the testing part she mentions, it reads to me a bit more like perhaps they do what is called, Just in time manufacturing, where they don’t start a production run until they have some hard numbers so they don’t make way to many and have a bunch left sitting around, just my thought but also not a big deal to me, testing or otherwise,

This group buy light is a special edition, not the normal run of lights, so it could well be that they need a hard number of how many to make before putting them together in this way.

I got mine ordered along with a holster and pressure switch, so now it’s just a matter of waiting… :wink:

Thanks T18, very much appreciate your help.

Absolutely my pleasure Dale,

Given the lack of issues with lights in the last M24 GB it would not surprise me at all if they are double-checking the QC before shipping like they say. Being the manufacturer and not just a seller that would be relatively easy for them to do. Remember that MaxToch doesn’t have a sales staff so all of this is being done as best they can and mostly by one person there- Amanda. Patience please, everyone will get their lights :+1:

Phil

Yes - as Saw notes double-checking is in fact happening. If Amanda mentions a small delay it is because Maxtoch has considerably increased testing for each light - times running on high etc.

Appears to be working as to date we have no reported fails in over 100 sent to NZ. One light broken in transit.