GB Oficially closed/// Maxtoch 2X Shooter (new version)

It will not take long folks and they will be done testing and start sending.
I personally would rather them check each individual light that was bought through the GB , than have them spot check every 10 or 20 and wait a few extra days to have the lights sent out.

Please don’t get impatient , as it was already said , Amanda handles most of this herself and along with that and the extra care of the testing , it takes a bit longer than just grabbing the right product number off a shelf and throwing it in a box and sending it out , as so many of these companies do.

If I find the second Shooter to be to nice to pass on to the Preacher, will I be doomed forever?

Whaaaaaat? Just wondering if there’s options, that’s all, geesh! :wink:

Anyone who has the light notices a whine on the medium mode as mentioned in this video @ 1:38?

I just listened to both mine and i dont hear the whine on either in any of the modes.

One of my M24 does have a very slight whine in medium mode with the forward clicky but only when the switch is not fully clicked on.

scs, the way to take care of that is to go outside and shoot a box of .357 Mag at a target with no hearing protection. Bingo! No more whine from your flashlight! :slight_smile:

Hehehe. What!?

:smiley: :smiley:

I didn’t notice any whine from mine but can’t double check it now as it’s a XHP-35 with LD-2 driver. I ordered a 2nd one, will try to pay attention and possibly invoke the young ears of my son.

I’ll also try to get some side by side beam shots of the 2 lights, see how the downrange beam compares.

Thanks, robo and Dale.

Haven’t heard anything in a while, all progressing well ?

I got an email from Amanda yesterday saying that all lights that have been paid for have been dispatched now.

Shiny. Be interesting to see which way this one travels. My last one went through Norway :>

Hey folks,

I received my tracking No. This morning. But acutally I don’t know which shippingservice they use? FedEx? UPS?

Thx and have a nice day!

Mine is dhl, apparently it has got to new Zealand so fingers crossed I have it to play with this weekend

Hey guys,

Maxtoch had a small batch of 2X that got out somehow with missing screws on the head/tube connection. (some missing A screw and some had NO screws)

Amanda said she didn’t know if this happened with any of the GB lights or not , as the ones she is talking about were a different batch of lights.

If you do happen to receive a light that is missing screws , contact Amanda at the email that was provided when I sent payment info out and she will see the problem is resolved ASAP.

If you need the email again PM me for that.

I’m able to track mine here: https://www.trackingmore.com/china-post-tracking.html

Give it a try.

Amanda suggested this site:

There are a lot of questionable tracking sites out there (most of which never seemed to work for me), but this one she suggested is the best I’ve personally tried. It’s also finding the tracking number she gave me, and you can track multiple numbers at once.
The site also works in https mode, but not fully.
I don’t understand how tracking numbers work in China. It seems they are more ‘public’ about them, but I don’t understand why you can’t just go to the official postal service or shipping company’s site to get tracking data. Anyway, this one works. Thanks, Amanda.

I have just received my two lights and other accessories via DHL from Amanda Maxtoch,

Edit Out: Overly enthusiastic commentary as usual…

And David… Thanks for all your hard work my friend, you did an outstanding job and I for one am very very grateful to you pal….!!!

Edit: Just noticed Davids mention from Amanda re: missing head screws, mine are all good, these are truly some really nice lights, best I’ve ever gotten, makes my other Maxtoch seem cheap, this is a huge leap forward for Maxtoch.

Robo, do you know exactly which screws, or where to check? Maybe a pic?
Most flashlights I own don’t have screws, except sometimes to hold down the star. Heads, bezels, tailcaps etc. are threaded, but I’m sure that’s not what you meant.

I’m guessing these: