GEARBEST 2018 Mid-Year Giveaway -- Closed (5 winners - see op)

Maybe a new light for summertime adventures, count me in please

Thanks for the giveaway, tatasal & Gearbest!

One happy customer…

I haven’t purchased anything from Gearbest, but this may change my mind. Seems like they have a good reputation around here.

Gearbest has been good so far. I got my charger and lights from them. :+1:

looking forward to getting the GB tent lamp!

My first “budget light” purchase was from GearBest, a couple of SK68s. Thus began my affinity with flashlights.

Nearly all of my flashlights came from GB, so count me in!
Thanks for the GAW.

Always had good experiences buying from Gearbest.

Flashsales are my addiction. Please stop!

found gearbest thru blf forums, enjoyed you since, but lately the deals has gone away… thanks for the give away :slight_smile:

Got my sights on few items at Gearbest. Count me in for the giveaway.

Thanks for the giveaway. I’ve never had any problems with purchases from Gearbest. Count me in.

Gear best = my bestest Chinese shop.

Convoy C8+ thanks!

Thanks GearBest for the GAW

I’m in

I have no hesitations recommending GB to my friends based on my own good experiences with them (touch wood!)

Gearbest’s still the best site for me. Fastest delivery with least headaches…

Thanks for bringing back the BLF348. I’m in!

Thanks for the GAW, Tatasal and Gearbest :wink: I’m in if I can :wink:

I will tell you a ritual I try to have everyday (despite I miss it sometimes…well, a lot of times :stuck_out_tongue: )!!
Before sleeping or when I wake up, I always try to check-in on Gearbest’s APP to get the “Daily Reward” and win some points to order from GB again :smiley: :nerd_face:
Only once I managed to make a full month, but I always try to get some extra points for some orders :wink:

No major problems with buying from them, so far, and when I needed hep with my Zanflare F1, it was promplty solved by GB rep here :sunglasses:

All my orders from Gearbest have arrived relatively quickly with no issues so far. Thanks for the giveaway, Gearbest.

i got several deal with gearbest and no problem so far
count me in