GEARBEST 2018 Mid-Year Giveaway -- Closed (5 winners - see op)

Nice that Gearbest offers a handsome Convoy C8+.

In, never had any problems here either.

New GearBest shopper.

I just ordered few things with GearBest few days ago. I’m in!

thanks GearBest!

ill give it a go

Utorch S1for me
I ship all my packages to the place where I work and people are always asking where I get my neat stuff so I send them your way.

My orders from Gearbest (over the years) were here quickly.
Had 1 issue once and a PM on here solved it.
Thanks.

Count me in.

Countless orders for Gearbest. Only a single problem (It solved within a heartbeat). So far so good. Good work GB, keep on that way.

So you may count me in.

I ordered the ZANFLARE T1 from GB yesterday, actually.

Count me in! Cant say I ran into any issues ordering from Gearbest. Got some really good deals by watching the members here who get special codes too

Gearbest has some great sales! I hope to see a return to more free shipping.

Count me in. I’ve made 20 purchases through GearBest, and the only shipping issues I’ve had have been resolved through customer service.

GB good customer service,nice prices.
thanks for the giveaway.

Just purchased Zanflare B3 from GB.
Thanks!

Always had good experiences buying from Gearbest, thanks for the giveaway, i´m in, greetings.

I’ve been a Gearbest customer since 2014. My favorite source for budget lights.

GearBest, one of the best places for the gear I need

Many orders from Gearbest and all of them have arrived. Thanks for the giveaway !

You are the best

I’ve bought a few things from Gearbest over the years. I regret that I never bought any of the BLF-348 lights. I did receive a modified one from CRX before, but I soon passed it on to a friend to use as a purse light. I would love to own one again. I’d also like to win this GB GAW, so please count me in! Thanks tatasal and Gearbest for the chance!