Getting crazy over spending ?

During these holy happy holidays there is an increase in suicides and depression. Some people seek to placate these feelings by over spending to help make themselves feel better .

You wouldn't want me to hurt myself would ya ?

I blame Sofirn

If your primary concern is only spending what you can afford. It’s always a good idea to write down the items you’re shopping for. Once a week check it twice and do your online shopping.

In the digital era I feel like most people are bombarded with products that are very similar, there might not be enough need to justify a purchase. After all, how many smartphones can one person buy and use?
True innovation and unique products are rare - the rest seems to be marketing.

IMO, the FW3A is an example for true innovation.

Yeah, I can relate to the ‘overspending’ problem. I have gone overboard since the 11-11 sales began. :person_facepalming:

But hey, nothing a few months of eating Ramen noodles & Beenie-Weenies from a can won’t fix. :weary:

Yeah… I probably need professional help! Maybe I could trade flashlights for the fees??

:smiley:

Yeah teacher, I am still waiting on Solarforce body hosts to arrive. The hobby is getting me in ” DEBT ” sooner or later. Most likely sooner. I buy lights and rarely use them in real life situations. Here’s examples below

Imalent DX80 : ran on turbo 4 times total just to get wow factor. Golden Queen

Nitecore Tiny Monster TM03 : ran on turbo for testing. Golden Queen

Nitecore P30 tested throw : back in box. Golden Queen

the same can be said about the other lights.

Collecting and using in practical situation very different.

On the positive side, I do not buy store bought lights unless great discount or clearance.

I sold off lower lumen lights, and other non high end, powered lights.

Canned beams with raw vegetables for a month or two at $16 a week cures all my overspending habits and I get out way healthier afterwards as a bonus.

That sounds much healthier than my Ramen Noodles & Beenie Weenies…. I think I’ll go your route klrman!! :+1:

Although I think I will substitute canned beans in place of your “canned beams” …. :smiley:
I’m afraid “canned beams” might test my resolve to the point of failure…… :wink:

:smiley:sorry, I just could not resist . :wink:
………….
@ mmalive… yep, you are headed down the path to financial ruin…… :money_mouth_face: . :money_mouth_face:
not really…. just kidding :wink:

Just under $53 shipped: Sunwayman D40A NW, Xtar VC2 Plus Master and two Xtar MC1+ ANT chargers.

Not a bad deal.

Chris

That does sound pretty good Chris, where did you order from??

Nooooo don’t buy another light.

You were supposed to control yourself, not go on the dark side.

I can’t help it—VIPON made me buy it———————— :smiling_imp:

Illumination (Supply) has only the NW D40As on sale for $35. Add $15 more and you get free shipping. The ANTs were $3.99 ea. and the Master Blaster was $9.99, so ~$53. I’ve had the CW D40A for about 5 years, but leave it at my GFs place.

Chris

Oh yeah… :open_mouth:How soon I already forgot! :person_facepalming: . :person_facepalming:

Ever since you guys told me about VIPON…
………I have been on a downhill slide. :person_facepalming: . :money_mouth_face: . :money_mouth_face:

Like a snowball… getting bigger as it goes. :wink:

Okay, I yield. I confess I got Simon’s new S2+ with a Nichia inside. Two reasons: I don’t have a hi CRI light bigger than 1xAAA, and I don’t have an S2+.

Still, likely the next time I’m getting a light will be in February, in my birthday.

They are. They eat up your entire budget.

/\ Very good point!! . :money_mouth_face:

OMG I have spent so much on flashlights… I had to buy them their own Kia grid thing to put them all in.

I use them all mostly, tactical dog walks of course.

I see all kinds of critters in the woods, Deer, racoons, possums, etc.

You know I've been hanging around flashlight forums way too long if I mix up bean with beam

Appreciate the info Chris…. :+1:

:smiley: . Possibly…. :money_mouth_face: . But there are much worse places you could be “hanging out” . :wink:

Look at it that way, go open yourself a “can of beams”, & ‘be happy’…. :money_mouth_face: