Group Buy----APEX GT01 Gas Tin CREE XP-G R5 1xCR123A/16340 Natural HA EDC Flashlight

I'm in.

Based on its shape and size you could hide it somewhere

Laughing

will it fit?

For $23 shipped I´m in.

I'm in at $23.

I count 09 so far, sorry if I missed anybody.

edc

Don

kbark

JohnnyMac

ky70

srtbrazil

_the_

bbuuu

Pantaloonie

I count 14 if we hit $23. Even still, $25 is only $2 more and still a good deal.

1. _the_
  2. bbuuu
  3. Pantaloonie
  4. srtbrazil
  5. watkins
  6. JohnnyMac
  7. weiser701
  8. ky70
  9. kbark
  10. Don
  11. edc
  12. XGK-Saturn-5
  13. stevetexas
  14. chiefinspectorfinch

Come on folks! 8 more and it's only $23 shipped for a high quality pocket light with lots of mod potential. This baby is begging for a QTC mod!! We already have enough for $25 price shipped. Let's see if we can do $23! :)

2nd page is not good for this offer.. Bump!

My QTC pills are already waiting for this light.

Come on! 9 more and it will be $23, shipped. You know you want this! Just say yes! :)

id love to, but no funds for this... must say thanks for the offer though ric

I'm in for one @USD23 incl shipping.

(Would appreciate PM about where to get 4x very good 18650/18700 with quick shipping to EU)

I am really tempted, I like the original design of it, but I will say no mainly for the battery model, I don't have any of them, and will try to keep just having 26650,18650 and 14500.

Thanks for your efforts anyway Ric, I am happy with the Yezl T9, and hope will be happy with the TK35 clone from CNQG.

Does it put out with primaries? I have 60 left over from my last buy.

I want to need it.

Primaries DO work in this torch. The finish on this one is unique, and of very high quality.

Does it work with protected 16340 ? If so I might be interested... Any recommendations for 16340 batteries ?

Hello chiefinspectorfinch

Yes, it works with Protected 16340 or CR123A primary.

Thanks

Ric

Come on, guys

I count 14, 6 more to get 23usd shipped.

RIC

I will be paying you Wednesday whether it hits 20 or not. would be nice to hit $23 but $25 is still good. :)

Besides, I have a feeling we're stalled out now anyway.

If only this was a group buy for that adorable WK21 EDC light... I'd be in for at least one without hesitation. I just don't like that gastin design, not my thing.

+1!