Group Buy----APEX GT01 Gas Tin CREE XP-G R5 1xCR123A/16340 Natural HA EDC Flashlight

Come on guys! When are you going to get another chance on a light with this quality for $23 shipped??

• HAIII with Natural gun-metal finish!!
  • Square cut threads!!
  • Double O-rings!!
  • Waterproof to IPX8 standard!!
  • Only 65mm long!!! It's tiny!!
  • Takes primaries as well as protected and unprotected 16340 cells!!
  • XPG-R5 emitter!!
  • Looks to be aching for a QTC pill!!!
  • Extremely unique and very pocket friendly design!!
I am stunned that there isn't more interest in this light especially with Christmas right around the corner.
Johnny *hoping for the best deal* Mac

It's all true, but it's also very ugly, it looks like something you'd get from a gas merchant as a newyears gift or something

I think the problem is most of us don't have/care to newly invest in the proper cells for this light. At least that's why I'm sitting this one out.. Now if took AA/AAA then we'd be talking!

can't buy every light! Ric is supposed to be releasing his S2 AA light before the 15th. That's where my dollar is going....

JohnnyMac, this light is an ugly duckling. Just personal opinion, and YMMV, but the aesthetics are a huge turnoff for me.

It could be the greatest light in the world, for its size, but it's a nogo for my wallet.

I like it because it's different and it doesn't look like anything else out there.

It's probably the N-light ST30 re-branded since the host and the driver are identical, release for some time now. But some guys didn't like the skull, so here shows up Apex without the skull.

I'm sure this light was already in the works before the N-Light was released. This is supposed to be the new house brand for CNQG and Ric was talking about it before the ST30 was released. They're both OEM with their own brand label on it. I've also seen the ST50 elsewhere either with no label or a different one.

Oh, I hear ya, but like kbark said, the odd looks are what attract me to it. There are other lights folks rant about that I would never own because I think they are hideous. :wink:

N-light is a manufacturer, so no need for them to rebrand. The ST30 has been announced for mid-august but was launched at the beginning of september.

Oh ok, gotcha. I know of another manufacturer who makes models identical to the ST50 and ST30. I know because I actually received photo's of the test units via email. This was back in August. I was trying to link their addresses but they're completely different. It just can't be coincidence.

Ok, I'm gonna do some more digging because this is bugging me. haha

I like " stubby" lights. Always seem to impress non flashaholics.

Thanks again, Ric!

Transaction ID: 42607595D7027554E

Johnny

I guess we can't make the $23 deal, so I kind of gave up and tried to send $25.

However, Paypal was not able to send money: "This recipient is currently unable to receive money."

Did anyone else get this message?

Can we combine this with the DQG AA. Are they ready to ship yet?

paypal failed for me too

"This recipient is currently unable to receive money."

Worked for me this morning.

Sent $25 Unique Transaction ID #85V98372SY2251455

Thanks Ric!

Ric,

25USD Paypal sent

transaction ID 4E27447100684503A

thank you

Paypal sent. Thanks Ric!

Transaction ID # 6H9082313U370610K

It's fixed now.