GROUP BUY for HEADLIGHT 4 in 1 “led stripe” $10,99 (no reflector! microUSB input, USB powerbank output)

I’d feel safer with that on my head with Alks or NiMH than having a Chinese 18650 just above my eyes.

Yes, agree completely.
if the tilting mechanizm is good that look like a nice little headlamp

a lot of headlamp do use 18650……… you are not FORCED to use the included one …. just buy a panasonic/lg one and be happy.
Seems just a nosense comment to complain about an integrated 18650 when 99% members buy their preferred one with pcb protection.

Can we know the color of the LED?
have pictures and specifications of the driver?
have pictures and specifications of the circuit that handles the powerbank?
we can not know the brand of 18650? Why?

We should buy something that is being proposed, in the dark? ;)

Personally I would never use such a lamp on the front.

I find it quite funny that you wrote in the OP in caps that the battery is included and now speculating that anyone can replace the crap battery with their own (without any confirmation that the battery is actually replaceable)

Dude, your atttude is seriously poor.
Members are trying to get the best product for the user.

Group buys should be dictated by the needs of the BLF community.
Members are simply askng product questions you should have asked before choosing the product to offer for the GB.

I don’t think that this GB works pretty well…

when i’ll receive my unit in hand i can reply to your doubts, about what battery is included, the led color, but i don’t know if i will be able to discover the specs of the driver….i am not skilled for these things.

I admit ,that’s my fault: i did not imagine that members would have asked the driver specs…circuit and the brand name of the included battery.
(i browsed others threads and mostly do not point out very specific tech data of driver… etc)

Mostly about battery, i did not ask the brand because i thought it is normal to be a cheap one at the price, but you all are focusing this particular like a big and horrible problem. maybe i asked too few info……but maybe you are criticizing a little much,imho.

send me one and i will check it out.if its good you will sell plenty of them here.pm me

REVIEW REVIEW: Headlight 4 in 1 “led stripe” microUsb IN and usb OUT (6x 5630 smd, 1x18650)

Its down to$9.38

Yeah, and GB (sigh) … you’d think they could find someone who could read and write English to deal with user questions.

thank you for the info!!