groupbuy: nitecore EC4S (active 24/7 - end date added)

I fully agree with you Neal is a very honest guy.

Hi Martin,

Some issues on the pre-released model that were highlighted in the review include high parasitic drain, driver’s regulation and low voltage protection.
Maybe you can help asking BG or Nitecore if these issues still persist in the final model.
cheers,

thanks ilovejesuschrist!

akhyar i am into it

Unusual for a first post, but I’m also interested around $50-$60.
Thanks for this groupbuy M4D M4X.

I like my EC4 very much and I’m of course interested in the EC4S.
Please take me on the list.
Thanks Martin!

Interested. $50

+1

Want one around 50$

Interested ~$55.

If they fix the regulation and drain, then I’m in for $<60.

Sorry Nitecore, but it is a Commodity, ya know.

Thanks,
-Chuck

updated

[quote=M4D M4X]
thanks ilovejesuschrist!

me too!!!

I’m in for ~ $50

I want it

I’m interested, please add me to the list.

Thanks,

TomaK

updated :slight_smile:

I would be in for about 50$

I’m interested if it’s around 50$.

I love the MT-G2 emitters.

To M4D M4X and MountainKing I appreciate both of your view points, and I think as far as distributor responsiveness Neal is right up there.

With that said BG is in business, ans as businessmen they are looking for ways to make a deal(s). Yes of course in a negotiation you want the other guy to go first. Yes as friendly as the Group Buys are, this is a negotiation.

With that said we need to be clear that a Group Buy being available is not contingent upon our giving a price first. Everyone knows that when a buyer offers a price is low (how low is less clear) :slight_smile:

So thank you both for your honest efforts and input but if a BLFer doe not want to show their cards first, (I say we dont have to) but also be sure we value Neals’ efforts to help us buy at below market value. No one said negotiations must be adversarial :slight_smile:

just my 02 lumens

$50 and they throw in the cells.

I’m interested if it’s around 60$.